ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎."

-𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

There's fire everywhere. I can't really see a thing. All I know is that people started to scream.
"Y/n!! You must protect this with your life!!"
"They need to have an owner. Use it for the greater good."
"Please use it for your journey. So that you can save many people around you."
"You're our only hope y/n..."

Your POV
I opened my eyes while there's tears in my eyes. I don't know what happened and It felt like I experienced it before. An old man's voice. Hoping that I should protect something. My vision in that dream is really blurry and I can't hear them clearly.

Suddenly my vision was getting clearer and I saw a blond haired man who had a light blue robe. Wearing some kind of medieval outfit.

"Oh hello, it seems you're awake!!" He said as he spoke politely to me.

"Uhm, why am I here?" I asked as I was confused.

"Ahh, good question. Well, when I was on a mission I saw you laying at the ground unconscious and you had many bruises. So I decided to take you here! Although I wanted to ask, what's your name? Where are you from?" He began questioning me as I replied slowly to his questions.

I know my first name but I didn't remember my last name. I also don't know where I came from. Do I have a family.? I don't know how to respond that's why I'm going to say everything to him. Since he's the only one that I can trust right now.

"My name is y/n. I'm sorry but I don't know my last name. I don't know where I came from and my clothes are different from your place." I began to cry slowly because I don't know what's the first thing I'm going to do in this situation.

"Ohh, it seems like you're a foreigner. Don't worry because we magic knights are going to help you." He smiles as he began to introduce himself

"My name is Julius Novachrono!, I'm the captain of the Azure Deer squad. I'm a magic knight and we protect the whole Clover Kingdom for their own safety and to have peace. You don't have a place to stay right?" He said as he really looks and acts like a true knight.

"Unfortunately, yes" I slowly nodded.

"Well.... WHAT'S YOUR MAGIC!?. YOU HAVE A TREMENDOUS MANA THOUGH!!. He began to question me nonstop again.

" Well, actually I don't know what is magic-"

"Well then you should join the magic knights and have your own grimoire. You would save many people and earn money for yourself. Plus you don't need to go to the entrance exam because you're one of my members in my squad now. So what do you say." He has those twinkling eyes and he's excited for my answer.

"Save and protect. Okay I'll join the magic knights." I let out a smile.

Julius POV

It seems that she looks like a foreigner. She has a large amount of Mana inside her and it looks like she has to learn to read and write our language like Yami.

"Well then!!, Let's go to the Grimoire Tower to have your own Grimoire!!."
I smiled. This girl will be a fantastic magic knight.

END POV

Y/n and Julius go to the Grimoire Tower and then she receives her very own Grimoire.

"Oh!!, So it's defensive and offensive spatial magic then. That's wonderful!!." Y/n becomes curious about her Grimoire and asks the captain how to use it.

"Sooo, how do you use this-" y/n was cut off by julius and started to explain it.

"A Grimoire is able to cast spells for their users. It's up to yourself on how you can unlock more spells. It's because your Grimoire is connected to your soul. And that right there is a four leaf one which is really rare and it means that you're lucky!!." She cannot believe that she has one of the rare types of the Grimoire. She began to question and started to whisper herself.

"Why do I get to have such a rare one. Am I really that special.?" She looks at her Grimoire she still cannot believe that she received one of the rarest types of it.

She also noticed that she wears a necklace that has a white hexagon gem.
She started to wonder why she have this kind of jewelry. It's looks that it's really valuable.

"I guess I need to protect this too since I can find information from where did I came from.."

"By the way y/n I wanted to surprise the other members that you're our new member. First you'll have some solo missions so that your magic can be more useful and then you're going to learn how to read and write our own language. Are you on it.?" y/n is excited that she'll be able to finally meet some friends and to also know their magic. She's also interested to learn so that she can communicate more.

She's really thankful that she was saved. If she didn't she might've died. She wanted to protect the kingdom. Because she feels like she always wanted to do that.

"Yes danchou!!." She started to do the hand sign.

"Woah where'd you learn that.? It's our hand sign though.!! You're really interesting y/n.!!" The Captain is proud of her new member. "This girl will be a great magic knight."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A/N: sorry that this is a short chapter hehehe. Btw I did a nacht fanart (ik ik I'm literally not good at drawing yet.) And I'm going to try to draw for this story so that you guys can further understand it.<33 (yes rip fingers of mine)

My name's aiyazuki in instagram

My name's aiyazuki in instagram. Hope you follow me. ✧・゚