ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎: 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚡."
— 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*
You looked shocked as you saw the boy who hadn’t been on your mind lately. You wanted to punch him, but at the same time, you wanted to thank him for letting you have half the chocolate. We’re about to say something to the equivalent person until Morgen interrupts.

“Brother, this isn’t the time to play jokes right now,” he said softly as he smiled. You were lost for words when he mentioned that. Brother!? That can’t be. Now that you see it, they have the same height, cerulean eyes, and skin tone, but the difference is their aesthetic outfits plus their hair color.

At this rate, you’re going to leave on how awkward this is until Morgen’s brother catches his eye to you. “Hey! You’re that girl earlier.” You gulped as you went to Morgen’s back as quickly as you could. Morgen laughed at your sudden reaction.

“It seems that you two have met each other; he’s my brother that I’m talking about.” You raised an eyebrow and quickly responded. “We might have met earlier, but I still hate how he treats other people.” The equivalent person puts his hand on his head, delaying your response.

“I have a name, you know. It’s Nacht, Nacht Faust.” You were still pissed by his words and actions. He’s completely different from Morgen. This guy is nasty and lousy, which is not your type of person. You also noticed another individual behind Morgen’s brother; he has tan skin, pitch-black hair, and a sword, or whatever you call it. He introduces himself as Yami Sukehiro; he’s the other member of the Azure Grey Deer. This guy seems to be more respectful than the other one.

“Enough of the barriers; why are you two here making noise outside the ball? "With Morgen’s curiosity, his brother completely ignored him as Yami took his place. “Well, every day we have a sparring session to see which one is stronger.”

“Really, Pftt, that sounds like you fighting as kids,” you responded quickly. Before you let out a laugh, it seemed that Yami was laying a death stare at you. You became unnerved and hid behind Morgen’s back again.

"Listen, brat, I don’t know what your name is or what not, but I’m going to kill your ass." This man is crazy, more infuriated. You were wrong about him; he’s also bulky of some sort. At the same time, you witnessed how his eerieness became massive. What’s that again? As you tried to recall the enormous deja vu that you have been feeling, it was called “mana.” You learned it from Captain Julius a few days ago.

“Well, you know that the Magic Knight Captain is going to be enraged if you keep on doing this, especially since there is an event.” Morgen’s right; if they knew about this, then they would know that they are indolent fools. Morgen’s brother became so indolent about it and yawned at Morgen’s response.

“Magic knights? They are just corrupt people; you didn’t know how much they are cutthroat to other people. Join some gang like me, Morgen; it’s more efficient.” Morgen faked a smile because of it.

“You don’t want to know what Father and Mother’s reaction will be, right? You have to act like a mature teen; you're going to be the heir of the Faust family soon; this is not the time to waste it.” You're speechless at their sudden argument. Yes, they are twins, but Morgen is trying his best to persuade his brother.

“Hey, he’s right, you need to set up your game, man. Listen to your brother.” You stepped into the conversation. You knew that you had no rights, but the important thing is to also let him know the harsh truth.

“Pfttt, whatever.” The blonde hair stepped closer to you and booped your nose. “

“BOOOPP! He laughed and suddenly went away with that magic. "What's up with that mind-boggling blonde?"Is he trying to jerk you off? Someone like him doesn’t deserve to even touch you. You wanted to get revenge on him, but Morgen stopped you. He said that he’s like that sometimes; you can’t stand Morgen’s kindness, so you considered his words.

Yami didn’t say a word and said that he would return outside since there’s no more fun anymore. You're really furious about what Morgen’s brother did to you. You started to have complicated thoughts as they ran through your head.

“Oh her? She doesn’t even deserve to be in this position in the first place.” something triggered in your mind. The voice of a woman scares you off. "Hmm, yeah, even her clothes are baggy; why did Master even choose her?” You also heard some whispers that may be referring to you; there are many whispers and giggles ensued by a group of people. You tried to control your thoughts, but they came down when they continued taunting you, with them wanting to have fun with you. You're about to shriek as someone approaches you.

"Stop," that’s all you can say. With your soft, cracked voice, you're back in your thoughts as Morgen’s face is worried about you. He slowly tightens his hands around yours to calm you down. "Breate, you must have panic attacks.” You followed his instructions and kept breathing in and out non-stop.

After 2 minutes of trying to calm down, you finally have a congenial feeling. "Y/n, do you want to share your thoughts with me? "You didn’t respond; you were still trying to convey what happened, how it triggered, and kept overthinking about it.

“I don’t know Morgen; I have little to know about my past, and I don’t even know who I am with it.” Morgen kept listening to your rants until you were satisfied. You're lucky to have someone, even though you were just here for a few days in this kingdom. You already have many responsibilities and have adjusted to its culture, and even now you have to deal with your sudden attack.
You and Morgen decided to stay in the garden for a while to calm your thoughts. Just by talking to him, you feel at ease. Your heart seems to flutter in his presence. His smile and voice were displayed in your mind. You didn’t mind being with him every day at this point.

Furthermore, it seems that Julius is right; you will be okay somehow.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*