ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

"𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎." - 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚖

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After long periods of attempting to recollect who I'm. I actually couldn't get a handle on some smidgen of data on what is my past. I attempted to reviewed it yet unfortunately I couldn't get a memory from my past. I get up from my bed and begun wearing the garments that this nation wear. I'm actually changing in accordance with their way of life despite the fact that I don't have the foggiest idea where I came from. However at that point somebody thumped on the entryway.

"Y/n! You must be awake!" I opened it and there was Captain Julius showed up with a thrilling face.

"There will be a ball at night highlighting other enchantment knights who finished the test. I likewise believe you should meet them since you're not kidding" I raised my eyebrow and became unreliable. " Do I truly have a place in your crew? I didn't take the enchanted knights test so it should be unjustifiable" I said in an anxious tone. Julius saw however came into a resolution "Well, you should be correct. Yet, as a skipper I respected your expertise and ability, so you likewise merit being one OK?" He tapped my shoulder and began to empower me.

" Remember about the ball alright? 7pm and I'll set up a dress for you. Go ahead and meander around the clover realm. Farewell for the time being Y/n!" He result in as I scratch my head. Trusting that I'll have the option to wander around unreservedly. I took a coat and left the base.

There are many slows down and objections here in the clover realm, words can't communicated how enthusiastic it was. Others commended my magnificence and I took off. We should simply say I'm a bashful kind of individual. Julius gave me a cash to purchase a few stuffs and I window shopping each store. I discovered a few chocolates and it appears to be that it's the last one put away in it.

"I'll take that please." Me and some arbitrary person talked in a similar page. " Hey! that is mine!" I gazed at him and he didn't turn a look on me. " Quiet down, this is mine, I'll pay for it sir." I feel furious however I decided to keep my mouth shut. He kept a slight snicker all over as I just left to stay away from some battle. It's my most memorable time eating chocolate subsequent to having amnesia. I left the store as the irregular individual toss a paper sack to me. " Here, take the other half. Your welcome" he expressed it on a cold way. " Excuse me?" I attempted to converse with him yet he left suddenly. I contemplated internally that this is an odd day.

After what happened my social battery quickly went low. Since I actually have some energy left I got a few items for some other time. As I was heading back home I saw two people taking a gander at a food slow down. I accepted at least for now that they're kin and I haven't completed my chocolate yet. I immediately got a few bread that they we're gazing at and provided for them. " Here, I got you some food" I grinned. They we're stunned as they got the bread. They embraced me tight saying "thank you" I answered "welcome" to them as I bid them farewell. Perhaps this is one of my characters in my secret self, helping individuals.

I returned to the base however I can't stop about that arbitrary person who gave me the half chocolate prior. Indeed, he may be cold yet it was pleasant of him to give me that despite the fact that we're outsiders. It's presently first light and I went to my room. It appears to be that Skipper Julius previously pre-arranged the dress and put it in my bed. I was grateful for him since he's the person who saved me and gave me a spot to remain. I took a gander at the dress and I was shocked. This may be costly. I put a few cosmetics and fixed my hair however I'm not a specialist of it. I'm really anxious around individuals however I'll so my best to associate with them. I'm living in the base yet I haven't meet my co-individuals yet. I read the note Captain Julius left and followed it's bearings to the setting.