TWENTY TWO - Breakfast: The Most Important Kiss Of The Day

TWENTY-TWO

TWENTY-TWO

~Breakfast: The Most Important Kiss Of The Day~

I slowly open my eyes, feeling wrapped in a cocoon. Taking in the sight before me, my heart automatically goes into a panic. Blake's arms were wrapped around me, holding me close, while my arms did the same. I could feel my legs intertwined with his. Oh, dear God, dear God, please help! I hold my breath trying to steady my breathing and my frantically beating heart.

Chris?! He was in between us when we were watching the movie. I turn my head and see that he's sleeping peacefully. Did I dream of him rolling over me and almost falling off the bed... or did that actually happen? But how did I manage to get this close to Blake? You two really need to calm down, this isn't a good time. I mentally tell my heart and stomach.

I detangle my legs from his and gently try to move his arms so I could get up. If I stay in this position any longer, I might just die. His arms were wrapped tight around me, his scent was erupting thousands of butterflies in my stomach, draining the energy within me.

Would it be alright if I just stayed like this a little longer...? Just him and I... No, snap out of it Jackie! I slap my cheeks to get a hold of myself

I tried a different method, sliding out of his hold. A hint of disappointment washed over me as I succeeded in doing so. Once I was out, I try to steady my breath. He looked so peaceful, yet it was kind of funny to see him now holding himself. My boys.

After going to the bathroom, I grab my phone and make my way downstairs to the kitchen. It was 9:30 in the morning, so I decided to call Lottie. I put her on speaker, while I look through the fridge to make some breakfast.

Chris would probably love some pancakes

I look through the cabinets and find all the ingredients and gather them. I grab a bowl and start mixing the ingredients together when Lottie picks up.

"Hey, how was it?" Lottie asks eagerly.

"How was what? The sleepover? It was ok?" I answer as a question, unsure of what she's expecting, and contemplating how I should tell her what happened. And whether I should really say it now or save it until I see her.

I take out a pan to cook the pancakes in from one of the cabinets "Seriously? Ok? So, nothing happened...? Like whatsoever?" She asked disappointed "You two are really might be the biggest sissies I know. What the hell are you so afraid of, you already have a child!"

"What are you talking about? You know the circumstances of Chris. That doesn't mean that he likes me." I tell her, surprised by the disappointment in my voice "but, something did happen..."

"SPILL NOW!" She yells, making me drop the spatula I was mixing with.

"Relax woman, wait" I step out of the kitchen, quickly looking around to make sure neither Blake nor Chris had woken up and came downstairs. "Ok, so we were watching a movie on Blake's bed last night and we all fell asleep there. Bro... I woke up in his arms! Like his arms were wrapped around me! Lottie, I swear I died!" I tell her, closing my eyes out of embarrassment.