CHAPTER 4

Dr. Ross pov

Miss Rose is uniqe always asking questions I think I know why she wanted to come with us to the nothing. she wants to see it luckly where we are going is the place where it is nothing but desstoried building and horrible beasts. Miss Rose wont even think twice about going to the nothing she will think it is a horrible place. Then after today im going to have to talk to her perents they know what happens when someone keeps on asking questions about the nothing we all moved here to stay away from the world the only way we talk to the nothing is when we need medication or we are almost out of food in the winter. "Oh look at this where here Miss Rose would you like to come with we wont tell your mother or father. Maybe if you see what the nothing looks like then you will be able to see why noone leaves. I know you wanted to see the nothing sence you where a little girl you would tell theis crazy storys about things called cars and how there where big building as tall as the clouds even taller then the clouds. did you know I knew you that long and remember how you where." " Dr. Ross it would make sence because you where my mothers docter when she was pragent with me she told me and I don't remember telling storys like that I must of had a really big imagery. I don't even know what a car is that's crazy I mean we have a book about them in my house but I never read it seemed boring. As for going in the nothing my mother and father told me not to go there I'm just here to have a learning expertness of what to do, but thank you for the offer but I'm going to have to decline but maybe next time if this happens my mother and father will let me go out there with you guys." Damn Rose I thought she would say yes how are we going to stop her from keep asking question's the last options is to kill her.

Rose pov

why would Dr. Ross ask me to go to the nothing he knows its dangest maybe hes trying to show me why I should stop asking about the nothing. im smarter then he thinks im going to need to stop asking about the nothing if I want to see that man again. I just need to put something here so I can find the spot again. theirs something wrong why do they want me to know the nothing but my mother and father don't something doesn't makes senses.