The Truth

"Hyungie, can I um, excuse myself to the bathroom?" Is the first thing Jimin said once they entered the apartment. He tried his best not to let his nervousness show but by the way Yoongi was looking back at him, he knows he isn't fooling him that easily.

"Of course, baby." Yoongi smiles softly with a nod, his voice gentle. "Take your time, hm?" Yoongi touches his cheek, thumb rubbing on his cheekbones gently, soothing him a little.

"When you're ready, hyung will still be here." Yoongi whispered, leaning in to press a kiss on the side of his head. When Yoongi pulled back, Jimin swore he saw the sad glint in his eyes but it was gone as soon as Jimin blinked.

"O-okay." Jimin quickly beelines towards the bathroom and locks himself in it. He sighs, leaning against the door. His heart beating rapidly nonstop. He feels so guilty that he didn't know what to do with himself right now.

Telling Yoongi the truth won't be easy but he needs to get it out of his chest before things escalate between them - if there is a them to begin with anyway.

Jimin was sure that there is something going on between them. The way Yoongi looks at him and the way he touches Jimin makes him believe there is or could be a them.

Surely, it's not just him who felt the magnetic pull. There's a spark there, an undeniable attraction and let's not forget the chemistry they shared between them.

If all of what Jimin is feeling right now is true and that if Yoongi really felt the same way then.. maybe Taehyung might be right? Yoongi would understand him, right?

Jimin knows what he is feeling right now is not just some temporary crush. Although he has to admit that he did have a huge crush on Yoongi before when they first met.

When Namjoon had first introduced them upon Jimin's first day arriving in Seoul. It was before he dated Jiho. At that time Jimin had always thought that Yoongi was out of his league and from there he moved on, leaving his silly crush behind and dated Jiho instead.

If Jimin had known dating Jiho would be a mistake in his life, he would rather keep his silly crush on Yoongi, whether or not Yoongi reciprocates it back, it wouldn't have mattered and Jimin wouldn't have to live his life in fear.

But that was all in the past. Jimin had long since moved on from Jiho. To him, Jiho wasn't his boyfriend anymore. He doesn't even love that guy after what he had forced Jimin to do, all he has for him is pure hatred.

If it was possible, Jimin would rather Yoongi beat him to his death. Jimin would be more than happy and would gladly help Yoongi bury Jiho's soulless body, he wouldn't even sympathize either.

But Yoongi doesn't know any of this. He doesn't know that Jimin had a crush on him before and that the feeling has just returned, probably a lot stronger than a silly crush. He's just afraid that if he confesses his feelings, Yoongi might think he's a rebound which he isn't.

And if he told Yoongi his initial plan to use him after confessing his feelings, he's afraid that Yoongi might think that Jimin is just playing him, manipulating him of some sort which he isn't.

"Fuck, this is such a mess." Jimin groans into his hands, ruffling his hair frustratedly.

A knock sounded against the door startled him, "Jiminie, are you okay? You've been there for almost an hour." Yoongi's worried voice travels through the door from the other side.

Jimin curses under his breath. He was too deep in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was taking too much time in here.

"I-I'm fine, hyungie! J-just touching up my makeup, will be out in a minute." Jimin answered in a panic, lying easily and that's when he notices his own reflection in the mirror.