:]

Jimin didn't know how much time had passed since they started kissing each other after they'd calmed down from their high. Yoongi had long since pulled out and discarded the condom in the bin only to climb back on the bed and kiss him senseless with their bodies still a mess of cums and lube.

Yoongi doesn't seem like he minded the mess and Jimin didn't care as much since all his mind could think about was the feeling of Yoongi's lips moving slowly against his, kissing him almost lazily yet passionate enough to have him craving for more, not even wanting it to stop even for a second unless to break apart for breath.

His lips were kiss-swollen with how much Yoongi was abusing them with his teeth and the occasional suckle he would make. Yoongi would slowly grind their crotches together, drawing out soft muffle moans from him as they kissed.

"Hyungie," Jimin gasped out between kisses, a fistful of Yoongi's hair in his hand while his other hand held tight over Yoongi's shoulder.

"Mhm? What is it, baby?" Yoongi murmurs his answer against his lips, still kissing him hotly as if that's the only thing he knew to do.

"You're hard again." Jimin tries to say as best as he can in between the onslaught of kisses.

"Mm..I know, love. Just ignore it." Yoongi breaks the kiss with a loud smack from their lips, mouthing along his jawline and slowly makes his way down the length of his neck, breath hot against his very sensitive skin.

Jimin gasped, arching his head back against the soft pillows with his eyes closed shut and bottom lip stuck between his teeth, enjoying the pleasant sensation of Yoongi's mouth on his skin.

"A-aren't we going to go again?" he breathes, opening his eyes and choking on a moan when Yoongi bites a mouthful of his flesh on the junction of his neck and shoulder.

Yoongi makes a loud sucking noise before he pulls away with a pop, lips kissed swollen and glistening pink with saliva as he stares at him in the eyes. A wide gummy smile forms on Yoongi's face, shaking his head fondly, he said, "no, baby. We can't. It's really late and we need to get cleaned up, mh?"

"But hyung.. I'm hard.." Jimin whines, pouting. "It hurts.."

He's painfully hard right now because of Yoongi and he's aware that Yoongi is too with the way his erect dick is pressing against him, and yet Yoongi doesn't look the slightest bit bothered by it. Yoongi seemed content with himself, smiling softly at him with the most fondest eyes he has ever seen on someone.

The look of pure love reflecting in Yoongi's eyes made him forget about the little problem he has and instead, a shy smile forms on his lips, cheeks slowly pinkening at the attention Yoongi is giving.

Jimin could feel himself being stripped bare under those mesmerizing eyes as they trace over his every features, although he is pretty much naked right now but there's something about the way Yoongi was looking at him that makes him feel so..

He doesn't really know how to describe the feeling he was feeling at the moment but to simply sum it up, he just felt incredibly loved. Emotionally and physically if that makes sense at all.

"Hyungie?" Jimin spoke after a few seconds of Yoongi still staring at him, his voice soft and breathy, almost a whisper, afraid to break the tranquil moment they shared.

"Mhm?" Yoongi hummed his response distractedly, almost in a drunk-like daze with his eyes searching Jimin's face. A thumb stroking the apple of his cheeks.

"You're staring, hyungie." Jimin whispers.

"I know.." Yoongi whispers back, leaning in slowly to capture his mouth in a short sweet kiss, his eyes closing briefly to savour the taste of Yoongi.