chapter 14

🐱

"...so, appa Min knows about this?" Namjoon spoke after a long tensed silence once Yoongi finished explaining what happened last night. How Yoongi first found out about Jimin's situation even before Jimin told him the truth.

Yoongi didn't leave any details out. He told them everything. Even the part where he confessed his feelings for Jimin after his phone call with his appa.

But of course, the only thing Namjoon would be interested in was the talk he had with his appa.

He wasn't surprised per se. He always had a feeling that Namjoon, despite being his best friend, wouldn't be too fond of the idea of him dating his precious baby brother.

Which Yoongi understands though. From where he stands, he wasn't really the most suitable candidate to be with someone as sweet as his Jiminie. Especially with his bad reputation and his family background.

However, Yoongi is done trying to hold himself back. He is not going to let anyone speak for him nor Jimin.

He'll do whatever he damn wants. And if anyone has a say in it, he'll fight them. He'll prove them wrong.

He'll let them know that he is worthy to be with his beloved Jiminie and he'll protect him with his life.

He'll prove it.

"Yeah. But not the full details of it." Yoongi shrugs. Namjoon opened his mouth to reply but he was interrupted by the soft whimpers coming from Jimin in his sleep.

"Y-Yoonie.." Jimin mumbles, brows furrowing in his sleep. His hand that was gripping the front of Yoongi's shirt tightens. "H-Help-"

Yoongi quickly shushes him. Leaning down to press his lips on Jimin's forehead as he breathes out a quiet whisper of reassurances. "it's okay, love. Hyungie is here," he gives Jimin a kiss. "You're safe, baby."

As if his words work like magic, Jimin's whimpering quietens, the crease on his brow disappearing as he calms down. Breath coming out slow and even.

"There you go.." Yoongi murmurs, lips quirking in a small smile. He gives Jimin another kiss, this time a peck on his lips before looking back up at Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jungkook has a small smile plastered on his face when his gaze goes back and forth between Yoongi and Jimin. But Namjoon..he seems confused, brows furrowing in thought with his head down.

Yoongi thinks it's enough talking for now. It's been two hours and he should probably put Jimin to bed so that he could sleep more comfortably.

He starts to move, repositioning Jimin in his arms to lift him up when Jungkook speaks, "are you putting Jimin to bed, hyung?"

Yoongi looks at him. "Yeah."

"Can I come?"

"Sure."

They both stood up, leaving Namjoon alone in the living room as Yoongi carried his sleeping lover in his arms with Jungkook trailing behind him.

He gently places Jimin on the bed while Jungkook helps him pull the covers over Jimin's small form. They both tuck him in. Yoongi brushed Jimin's hair away from his face and pressed a quick lingering kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Have a good dream, love." He murmured, pulling away and saw that Jungkook was looking at him with something close to a look of awe in his eyes.

"What?" Yoongi says, slightly amused, lifting an eyebrow up.

Jungkook shakes his head, biting a smile. "I've always told Jimin that you felt the same way as him but he won't believe me. He thinks I'm delusional but I'm not wrong am I?"