Lovebirds Yoonmin

"Jiminie, baby, wake up." Jimin feels gentle fingers run through his hair, the touch soothing, then he feels soft lips pressing against his forehead and Jimin slowly stirs awake with a quiet whine, reaching out blindly to pull the blanket over his head.

But somehow the blanket was tugged back down and an amused chuckle resounded against the quiet atmosphere before he felt another soft kiss being pressed against his right cheek.

Jimin whined again, peeking an eye out as a thumb stroked his left cheek gently and the first thing he saw was Yoongi's beautiful smile.

" hyungg .." Jimin huffed with a petulant pout, thrashing his legs underneath the blanket. "Wanna sleep."

Yoongi chuckles, endeared. Still stroking his thumb on Jimin's cheek. "You can go back to sleep once I clean your makeup off and change into comfortable clothes, Jimin-ah."

At the sound of Yoongi's deep soothing voice and the continuous caress, Jimin opened his eyes fully, trying to blink the sleepiness away as he rubbed at his eyes and sat up with a soft grunt.

"That's my good boy, mh." Yoongi smiled, leaning over to give another kiss on his left cheek as a reward.

"What time is it?" Jimin starts, cheeks turning crimson as he stretches his arms and legs with a groan.

"It's three in the morning." Yoongi replied, grabbing a pack of cleansing wipes from the bedside table and opening the lid to take a piece out.

"Also, we're back at your apartment in case you didn't notice." Yoongi said, "and close your eyes, Jimin-ah."

Jimin does as Yoongi instructed, closing his eyes shut, feeling those long fingers combing his hair back and remaining there, on top of his head to keep his hair from falling onto his face.

Yoongi uses his other free hand and tentatively presses the cleansing wipes on his right eyelid for a few seconds before wiping his eye makeup off a couple of times.

Once he deems it clean enough, he moves onto Jimin's left eyelid, repeating the same steps. "By the way, Tae is in the living room, high as fuck. I hope you don't mind him crashing and making himself at home though." Yoongi said, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"It's fine, hyungie. I don't mind." Jimin smiles sleepily, half listening and half wanting to fall back asleep because of how soothing Yoongi's voice is right now.

Jimin let out a soft content sigh when Yoongi started wiping the makeup from his left cheek, movement slow and gentle. The air around them settles back into comfortable silence, just the sound of their soft breathing could be heard as Yoongi works.

He almost fell asleep at how nice it feels to be taken care of by Yoongi, if this is how it feels like being with Yoongi; treasured and well loved, then Jimin wants to stay, no matter what it takes.

"There you go, all clean up and makeup-free." Yoongi announces with a hint of smugness in his voice once he is done, giving him a kiss on both sides of his cheeks.

Jimin opened his eyes, watched Yoongi throw the dirty wipes in the bin underneath his desk and when he sat back down at the edge of his bed again, Jimin smiled sweetly, intertwining his right hand with Yoongi's left.

"Thank you, hyungie. For taking good care of me."

"Your most welcome." Yoongi squeezes their intertwined hands, returning his smile with a gummy one, making him look so soft and cuddly. He feels the moment his heart starts racing at the sight and can't help feeling all warm and tingly on the inside.

Yoongi's gummy smile would definitely be on his most favourite list of all favourites. Just one look at it would make him so happy, especially when Jimin knew that he was the cause for that smile to appear on Yoongi's face.