The Truth II

<Sender: Taetae> 

Are you done talking yet?

I'm boreddddd]

<Re: Yoongi>

Yeah

But i need you to come up for a sec

<Sender: Taetae:>

um I wanna ask how it go with the talk but I guess I would find out later

<Re: Yoongi>

just come up

there's something i need you to do

<Sender: Taetae>

 okay coming

I better get a reward after this whole thing is done and for making me wait for an hour alone

<Re: Yoongi> 

🙄🙄

🐥

"Baby, you sure you want Taehyung to do this?" Yoongi said, coming out of the kitchen with two mugs of steaming hot chocolate in his hands.

He set one of the mugs down on the coffee table and handed the other one for Jimin to take, which he took gratefully in both of his hands with a small smile gracing his lips.

"Thank you, hyungie." Jimin blows over the mug a couple of times before taking a tentative sip. Yoongi plops next to him on the sofa, having changed his clothes to something more comfortable with a black hoodie and white sweatpants.

He pulls Jimin closer to his side, drapes an arm around his shoulder and presses his lips on Jimin's temple in a soft kiss. "You know we can just burn his room and everything will be gone, right? Tae doesn't even have to go through that trouble to delete the videos and you don't have to be uncomfortable about Tae seeing the contents as well."

Jimin frowns, taking another mouthful of hot chocolate in his mouth, welcoming the enriched flavour of the beverage and its warmness down his throat as it soothes him a little.

His eyes flicker over the rim of the mug, meeting Yoongi's serious gaze. They've talked about this before. Jimin had told Yoongi about the other videos and maybe the few other copies Jiho had saved in his laptop after telling Yoongi everything.

But what he didn't expect was for Yoongi to suddenly suggest burning Jiho's room. His reasoning was simple though. "He deserved it." Yoongi had said, shrugging with a straight face and Jimin didn't know whether he should cry or laugh. - or maybe kiss him senseless.

"It's not that I disagree with the plan, hyung. In fact I love the idea so much. But burning his room is a lot of work too."

Yoongi makes a disapproving noise at the back of his throat, taking Jimin's mug away from him and placing it on the coffee table.

He cups Jimin's cheeks with both of his hands and says, "it's not much work. It's just some gasoline and a flick of a cigarette bud and then bᵒᵒᵐ~" Yoongi grinned, his pink gums appearing as his eyes glinted mischievously.

Jimin can't help but to snort, breaking into soft airy giggles which he ends up pulling Yoongi in for a short chaste kiss. "Besides," Jimin murmured, pulling back with a soft gasp.

"If the fire gets out of hand, it'll be troubling for the neighbours, hyung. And I don't want to hurt anyone that doesn't have anything to do with this."