Of couse its him

It's been a few weeks and Izuku successfully avoided Bakugo.
Today's training exercise is 2.v.2, hero's.v.villains and and Izuku was not expecting his name to be called with Bakugo.
Aizawa had stated earlier that we weren't allowed to change partners. This isn't good.

Izuku's quirk is that he can mask his presence, which is probably the only reason he had avoided him so far but this means he has to work with him.
He has to work with Bakugo Katsuki.

Of course he got paired up with him of all people. But, to Izuku's surprise he didn't say anything.
After a while it was they're turn and now as he runs into the building he spoke, and you have no idea how much Izuku wishes he'd kept his stupid mouth shut. As he runs in he yells the words he's hated his entire life. The words he hoped that he would never hear.
"OUT OF MY WAY SHORTY"

Izuku froze. He wanted to make him repeat it but if he was right, and that's what was said then theres no way in hell Izuku was gonna utter a single word to him. If he had asked what he had said and the exact wording Izuku chose was written on Katsuki's arm then he would know. He can't know. I won't let that happen.
So, he went on with the match in complete silence. Obviously they won the match even without any communication skills.

At the end of the day Izuku got back to his room and started thinking.
He needs to find out what Katsuki's soulmark says so he can say something completely different. 
Izuku has a goal. Now all he needs to do is accomplish that goal. 

————————————————————————
It's been a few days and Izuku has managed to avoid him like normal. But he still needs a plan.
Students are required to have they're soulmates covered at all times with a bandage so it doesn't cause any trouble so he has to find out all the times they can take them off for max options.
In order to find out what it says there needs to be a time where he can't wear the bandages.