Official

After a week of preparation he was finally ready. He was going to ask out his soulmate in the most perfect way he could think of.

Bakugo's POV
The idiots had finally finished dinner and went to the common room to play video games.
Deku had just finished dinner and was on his way to the kitchen so I decided to intercept his path. "Oi, meet me on the roof after ok?"

I walk off before he can say anything and head for the staircase to the roof.
I hope he shows up.

Izuku's POV
I was on my way to the kitchen to wash up and kacchan cuts me off. He seems excited about something. "Oi, meet me on the roof after ok?"
I was going to ask why but before I could ask he went straight for the staircase.
I wash up and go to my room to change into something warm since the roof is gonna be chilly.
I get to the top of the staircase and kacchan is waiting at the door.

No POV
Izuku gets to the door and Bakugo blindfolds him "kacchan? What are you doing?" Bakugo chuckles behind him " it's a surprise." He loves surprises. He'd mentioned it while they were hanging out and surprises are perfect for this date. Izuku let's himself be guided. "Wait here for a second." He let's him go and after a minute everything is in place. "Alright you can take it off." Izuku lifts the blindfold off and goes weak at the knees.

His kacchan had set up a roof top picnic with a perfect view of the stars.
Maybe, just maybe, not all soulmates are bad.

In just 2 months he had broken through his hatred that Izuku held onto for 14 years. For the first time he believed in love. He had found someone who he could love and didn't make him doubt himself.

2 months ago he hated the very idea of a soulmate.
Now he was having a roof top picnic with him.

The ate the snacks and gazed at the stars for a few hours enjoying each other's company.

'It's now or never' it seemed like the perfect timing to do what he had set this up to do.
" hey Izu?" He looked up at the sudden convocation. "Yeah kacchan?" He let out a nervous breath and looked to the side. "Um-well... I've never had to do this before so I'm not sure what I should be doing but... will you- will you go out with me." He squeezed his eyes shut and braised for rejection. Izuku was frozen to the spot while his thoughts processed.
After a moment he came to his senses and pounced on his soulmate.

"Of course dummy."