I

Graduation was over, Yaya was happy all by herself her parents were nowhere beside her.

"Hahaha! Poor pinky even her own parents didn't come to see her."

The bullys said after she overhears she just left after receiving a call from his uncle.

"I'll definitely come uncle! I can't wait to see you guys!" Yaya said talking to the phone.

"We will wait for you my dear, Pipi is also happy you're coming over." her uncle said.

"Oh uncle you guys know how I miss you guys, don't I will come home as soon as possible, Good bye uncle see you! Tell me Grandma I say hi!"

After she hangs the phone Yaya walks her way out of the Academy with a smile on her face. Officially High School was over for her, she was excited to visit her family in the Island. Her parents were unknown to her, the only thing she knows about them was she was left under her grandmother's care when she was just a six months old baby.

All she had was a picture of her father, unfortunately she didn't knew her mother since the picture of her face was ripped off which why she don't know why.

Yaya's Point of View

Finally I was going home. High School wasn't really a good thing for me, pretty much high school life gave me enough headaches. I was bullied throughout the years, they call me weird stuffs like pink freak, nerdy bitch, wimpy and flower brain.

I have no friends just bullies.

They like to make fun of me and doesn't give any care about my feelings. So yeah bear it all. Crying won't make me feel better. But despite the negativity, I got myself pretty hardcore if it comes to studying.

I never drink nor smoke, I don't go to parties, I often study and read books in my free time in the Academy, I always got the position to the top since I always achieve high scores and straight A's but still everyone looks down on me. I'm good in Academics but in physical dont expect me to it.

I always ended going to the infirmary room often after in PE class. My whole class hates me and likes to target me mostly in Dodge ball.

But all of that is gone now! Finally.

As I got to my apartment, I quickly began to pack my stuffs clothes, undergarments, more clothes and everything I have. Mostly my favorite pink scarf that my grandma made for me. I treasure this everyday because its the only think my Grandma made for me with love. I was happy to have her in my life.

"Alright let's go home."

After the 5 hours train trip. I saw the Island, and in the yellow platforms I saw my uncle and Pipi.

"Big Sis Yaya!" Pipi runs to me hugging my half.

"Hello Pipi you're a big girl now! How are you!" I happily said.

"I'm really glad Big Sis Yaya! Come on Grandma is waiting for us!" Pipi said pulling me with her little streng I chuckled to her actions, she's so cute.

"Yaya!" I turn to uncle and we hugged.

"Uncle I miss you!"

"Me too, now come on let's go home."

The Next Day, I woke up greeted by my kind loving Grandmother who'd cooked me breakfast. As we both had breakfast, I can't help but to crave for my favorite biscuit smelling freshly bake coming from outside. There is a bake shop that are not far just 4 blocks away from my home.

"Grandma? Can I buy biscuits?"

"Of course sweetie here, but don't forget walk straight home alright and don't talk to strangers."

"Why Grandma?" I asks.

"To be safe my dear, The Island has crazy rumors so don't go astray my dear."

As I walk away from home I started to think about what my Grandma told me. Don't talk to strangers or don't get lost. I'm not really familiarize with the Island honestly I quite bearly know the directions. But nonetheless I'm sure ill make it back in time.

As I enter the bake shop I saw two girl at the counter bar.

"Good Afternoon Miss what would you like to have?" one of them asks

"Hello! I'd like to buy your special strawberry biscuit please." I ask politely to the two girls.

"Hold on a sec." they grab me pack, my nose smelling the delicious aroma going to my nostrils. I'm craving I love it.

"Thank You!" I thank.

"Be careful Miss. You need to go home as straight as possible rumors spread about the dangers of this Island." One of them warned me.

"Oh, Alright bye." I left the shop.

Outside I felt the chills, so thats the rumors My Grandma was telling me. Well I hope I don't bump into someone and make it home fast. I started walking back while walking afar in a distance I saw a chase out, 2 men in black chasing a tall boy whos running.

I continued walking because I felt bad, so my walk fastens unexpectedly someone bump into me.

"Damn it!" I heard him cursed.

"I'm sorry!" Wait? Why am I apologizing? He's the one bumped onto me.

Also my biscuits were scattered on the floor. Oh no.

I look onto the tall man in front of me, he was wearing a dark orange hoodie underneath his hoodie was an orange cap. I also noticed his eyes red wait!? Am I hallucinating or his eyes are terrifyingly color red. I blink as much as I could while staring at him.

"Stay away human girl!" he arrogantly said.

"Someone is chasing you Am I right? come follow me you can hide at my house." I offer as he look kinda helpless with his unfortunate situation.

He look at me unsure. "Why would I trust a human? What if you're one of them?" he reason sounding harsh, he called me human? But were-

"There he is!" someone cut me off.

"There's no time follow me!" I said and run, I felt his presence following from my behind as I lead the way, I stop my track to see the direction I'm heading? Dead end! I stop as we breath catching our brraths.

"Where to now? I knew it! You're one of them!" he yelled I turn to him. He sounded angry at me, his eyes were now darker red than earlier, I gasp in horror to see him intimidating me. He came in closer, but as he walk away I held his arm and suddenly he bit my right hand. Which making me releasing my grip from him.

His back had hitted with a taser gun. And then someone behin me caught my arms.

"Got ya! You damn Animal!" the ones caught him said.

"You'll pay for this you stupid human-" before he loses his consciousness, he stated those harsh words on me which hurted me inside. He was now unconscious getting tased.

"You too girl!"

"Wait no-" I got tased and lost my consciousness, dropping down I saw the guy next to me his eyes slowly closing same as me. And then we both black out staring at each other.