IV

As Boboiboy unnoticeably follows Yaya, he saw her directly going to her room closing the door without locking it. He felt something was different from her.

"She's-"

"Boboiboy?"

Suddenly he stopped when he hears a familiar femlae voice. He turned to see Shielda.

"What are you doing in the ladies dorm?" Shielda asks then her green eyes wondered to the door numbers.

Room 1204

Suddenly Shielda crossed her arms her mood changing instantly knowing this was the room set for the human girl which she kinda felt slightly jealous for seeing him here.

"It's none of your business." Boboiboy replied in a harsh tone, running away in speed leaving his female friend dumbfounded. Watching him dissapear from her eyes she then glares at Yaya's door then makes her way to her own dorm.

The next Day, at the PE class Yaya didn't show any interest at the class today as she feel still upset about something which literally everyone didn't give a care. She was currently sitting in the benches watching her classmates having fun while she alone was just sitting.

She was currently wearing a PE uniform. Suddenly a ball rolls over to her foot.

And one of her classmate, came to pick it up.

"Oopss sorry Yaya." her male classmate said, while Yaya just nodds not even speaking. Boboiboy on the othr side of the gym saw it with his enhance sight. She was really acting different normally Yaya would apologize too but she didn't.

Which Boboiboy thought, after drinking his water Shielda saw him too looking towards at Yaya. Again jealousy striked her mood. In truth to be told Shielda has developed a liking towards Boboiboy for a long time now only Gopal and Fang knows about this. Sai doesn't have any slightest idea about Shielda being romantic with someone.

But Boboibiy obviously not mutual about, because he was so focus escaping the Academy for almost 2 years, he also focused on studying and got straight A's always has the top spot in terms of grades not only in Academics but also in sports. But still despite how talented he is, the Academy doesn't let him leave yet as Boboiboy's rebellious state could cause him harm to himself.

The next days Boboiboy stopped watching for Yaya, because he didn't saw her for the past days. Which was strange mostly for Yaya to be gone in classes.

Boboiboy's Point of View

As normal as it should be, the human little girl was out for the whole class. I didn't saw her walk in the cafeteria like she always do. Not until I decided to barge her room, I don't mean to be rude but I'm just gonne check her out.

As I enter, I saw her laying in her bed.

She was trembling in her bed with her eyes closed. What the hell?

Is she sick? Is this what humans called fever? Where a human gets sick because of cold? I'm not damn sure about this.

But suddenly I widen my eyes, my eyes got darker red as I saw a black smoke menacing around her. What the heck!? I step back away as the grim atmosphere started consuming her fragile body. I was right I knew something was wrong with her lately.

She's cursed.

Us werewolves can't be cursed since were mythical beings like the witches, we have ourselves magically defense from them as what Professor Kaizo taught us.

But humans like her? I don't think so.

Whoever is doing this? How can she be cursed? My nose doesn't pick any other smell than hers, her only wild coconut and bronze amber smell was the only scent my nose could picked off. Her scent was different from the rest, she was the only person made me feel attracted because of an addicting scent.

Whenever she's near my senses could immediately detect her coming around which kinda irritates me because I still hate her. That little human caused me big time.

But curiosity has bought me whoever was behind this must have bore a lot of hatred towards her.

×××

In the end of the day, Yaya still feel different in her room. While bathing herself in the tub she didn't knew something behind her skin was growing.

Red pale veins were starting to come out under her hazel nut brown eyes. Her skin was getting more paler day by day which Yaya wasn't really paying attention to she was obviously more focused about her situation rather than herself. Others really don't care about her condition but a certain someone did.

As she enters to the class, she seats on her speculated chair not minding everyone with her classmates.

"Hey."

"Human!"

"I said Hey!" Yaya snaps out from her spacing since the girl beside her was getting her attention. She didn't replied but only gave a look to the girl.

"You look different, Human you shouldn't be attending class in this condition. I can feel your energy wavering off." The girl said, while Yaya nodded at her with a genuine smile which instantly faded off.

Ying's Point of View

This human girl, I can feel something off about her. Day by day I noticed her appearance feature was odd. Her fair skin was more paler and paler than I see her.

Something tells me this Human isn't good in continuing class.

After all the morning classes, it was time for lunch. I didn't saw the Human girl entering cafeteria ever since she had an argument with the purebred werewolf Boboiboy, also the rebel wolf Boboiboy doesn't seem to be bothered because he didn't really give a damn care at anyone.

Everyone in the Academy knows him, quite popular too in the other Academies. But despite his popularity he acts the immorality as the rebel bad boy rule breaker. As the rumors said he was the Son of one of the founders of GPA, rumors were really more crazy mostly about his origin.

Some says he's the great Grandson of the wolf Alpha, some says he's a descendant of the royal bloodline of the Moon Goddess, but the most craziest rumor about him was from 2 years ago. He was rumored that he slaughtered his entire Family including the Academy's founder. This completely destroyed himself.

He started breaking rules, badmouthing his kind, pushing away himself from the rest of the world and attempted to escaped the Academy for the 4th time.

The Human Headmaster was taking care of him right now. Along with the Human scouts keeping an eye to him.

After Lunch I went to the back of the school to breath some fresh air but unexpectedly I saw someone not far in a tree sitting, with my enhanced vision. I used my speed to approach that person only surprised to see the Human girl.

My eyes shocked me, I saw her difficulty breathing. Her pale white face had a lot of red visible veins popping out.

She... she looked like she was dying.

No! I walk to her closer observing her more. I saw something in her neck, her skin had burnt black color embedding slowly around it I figured it already spread on her body. Black burns?

She's cursed.

Which reminds me of someone I know. That merciless wretched Witch.