VIII

The Next Day, Boboiboy and Ying secretly meets up. Yung uses her ability to seal off their presence preventing them to be suspicious. The two were currently pursuing somebody.

Both were using their enhanced vision and speed. Ying was a half-blood werewolf, her mother was just a regular wolf and her father was a purebred wolf like Boboiboy.

Ying's Point of View

As we follow along, me and Boboiboy separated so that that it won't look suspicious. With my ability to seal off our presence we manage to track down-

Me and Boboiboy froze in our spot to see the familiar direction towards the Fairy Healer's house.

No.. NO No!

I run unlike for Boboiboy he moved like the speed of light. Inside I saw him and Shielda, she was helding the human Yaya hostage in the couch. Yaya, I covered my face to see her condition worsening. Her face and body had change color, the black burns has already overtake her whole body. While she was trembling, her eyes closed sweating. Both and I Boboiboy can feel her energy slowly wavering off.

"Shielda! Please stop you are killing her!" I begged, I can feel the tension to this very room. Boboiboy, he was angry no he's fuming. His red eyes were now darker than ever. Oh no this isn't good.

"Stay back! I'll take her life!"

"Child please stop. The Human girl is suffering, please spare." The Fairy Healer begged hoping.

"She had never than anything to you Shielda! She's harmless! Please stop this we're begging you." I kept asking her, but still she wouldn't listen. My eyes glance to Yaya, her breath was getting heavier, her energy was weakening.

"Shielda, enough of this."

"No! You should stop Boboiboy!? Ever Since two years ago you never care anymore! You know I like you.. But you rejected me and I understand that but then this Human Girl came! You never talk to us much! But suddenly when this girl appeared, all of your attention went to hers! YOUR SO SELFISH BOBOIBOY! AND NOW THIS CURSE BESTOWED UPON HER WILL NEVER BE BROKEN!" Shielda declared, being emotionally yelling to Boboiboy with tears shedding from her face.

Shielda was a half-blood wolf and witch, she possesses black magic and werewolf abilities. She was the only person who can cast curses and miracles onto the whole Academy.

"This is nonsense Shielda, have your curse remove or you will face me I mean it. Yaya has done nothing wrong with you! SHE IS FUCKING DYING DAMN IT! REMOVE IT NOW!" Boboiboy went outraged demanding her, with red electrics emitting around his surroundings. He's currently slowly losing patience over her.

Shielda stared at him, her green eyes looking to him. I can feel her emotions taking over. She was feeling upset and heartbroken at the same time. But still I can feel Shielda does not have the attention to break the curse. She think Boboiboy has forgotten her and because he chose the human over her.

I wonder why Boboiboy, the rebel werewolf did it?

"I miss you Boboiboy, the old you. But if you really wanted to save this worthless human girl. You'll have to go through me!" Shielda ran. This made Boboiboy more pissed off.

I felt him howl, the ground began to shake. I run to Yaya her body was now cold.

"Yaya! Wake up! Hang in there okay!?"

"Ying take good care of her, I'll deal with Shielda."

"Be careful! Rebel!"

Boboiboy disappeared chasing after the damsel in distress, while I was doing everything I can to help Yaya. I uses my ability to slow down the curse spreading to her whole body. My time manipulation powers let's me control time skip, reply and stop. This ability of mine is hidden from the rest of the world, the Fairy Healer knows it but is secretly being silent for the sake of the Blue Moon Time Pack.

The Blue Moon Pack is where my Father came from, he's an Alpha Leader who married a Witch from, my Mother.

My Mother is a Witch from the Classic Time Clan.

Crazy right?

Yaya started coughing blood, her skin was paler but the black burns were spreading through it. It was already reach to her neckline. No. No no no.... I used up all of my energy to manipulate time slowing the speed only hoping for Boboiboy to stop Shielda.

×××

Shielda stops as she almost got shot by a lightning strike from the dark sky. She turns around to see Boboiboy in his rage mode, Shielda felt fear to see his intensity. She remembered how she helped him overcome this darkness feeling Boboiboy is showing to her.

"Stop the CURSE!" Boboiboy demanded then a the sky raged with a lightning sound. Shielda shook and started running away with her speed. Emotions stirring within her, regret, sadness, fear, upset and anger. She couldn't stand how Boboiboy was hunting her down just for a mere worthless human girl.

She then imagined, what if? Boboiboy took a liking to her? What if he chooses the Human over her? Is there something special about her? Shielda continued flooding herself with questions. Tears were flowing from her face not until, she stop as Boboiboy tried to hurt her with a lightning sword.

Boboiboy then uses another ability, he summoned a large sum of ice wall blocking her way out. Shielda felt cornered, she then tried using her black magic to melt the ice but couldn't as Ying's ability to seal off his appearance didn't sensed any danger to her which gave Boboiboy an advantage towards her.

Boboiboy's eyes glowed in dark red through atmosphere. Shielda cried more silently, sge felt her feet frozen by his ice. She turned out to be hopeless.

"CURSE!" Boboiboy demand, using his terrifying werewolf voice.

Shielda smiled genuinely at him, her hand placed at her chest. "No. Boboiboy I refuse, that human girl doesn't belong to our world!" despite her helpless situation, Shielda never yielded to him. This made Boboiboy even more angrier than ever, he jump to attack her with a lightning blade in his hand. Shielda closed her eyes bracing herself with fear and sadness.

"SHADOW HANDS!"

Until someone interrupted him.