VI

"Is Miss Yaya still absent?"

The Teachers constantly asks as if everyone cared but no one did. Secretly two certain students did.

Boboiboy figured, he exactly knew someone who's responsible for Yaya's current condition.

Whatever her intentions is, She's a damn coward for hurting a harmless human.

Boboiboy thought his hands clenching in fist knowing that person in his mind while classes was ongoing. He knows what has need to be done.

Flashback the day before Yaya meets up with the Headmaster.

Boboiboy meets with the Headmaster, with his grumpy face glaring at the Headmaster.

"My Boy, this is the 7th time you visited my office. And the 4th time attempting to escape the Academy." Kokoci the Headmaster said with compassion and understanding no hints of harshness over his voice. Boboiboy kept himself quiet.

"This time your punishment will be."

His red eyes glances at the Headmaster.

"We will leave the Human Girl under you care, secretly. From this day forward you are tasked to look after the Human Girl, protect her and make sure nothing happens to her, Boboiboy."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

Booiboy outburst. Slamming both of his hands on the Headmaster's table, being extremely disrespectful towards the Headmaster. Kokoci looked at his troubled student.

"Calm down boy."

"HOW COULD I CALM DOWN!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA ORDER ME TO LOOK AFTER A HUMAN!? A HUMAN FOR FVCKS SAKE!?"

"Please Boboiboy you don't need to tell her, just guard her from afar or secretly. This order straight comes from the High Mythical Commissions, the reason is still unknown but I need you to do it because only you have the strength to do so. I trust you boy. You're the only person that I can trust for now."

Boboiboy breathes calming his nerves, trying his best not to blow up the Headmaster. Since he had no other choice. He reluctantly accepted the command with a certain condition.

"NO ONE MUST KNOW GOT IT!?"

"Oh of course my boy."

Boboiboy leaves his office then happens to see Yaya, the Human Girl. He rolled his eyes.

"Well well it isn't the little human." He spoke, the Human girl gasp hearing his voice, she turns around looking at him awkwardly.

"It's you." she replied.

He gave his pathetic look ove her. "I'm gonna ruin your life. Because of you I manage to come back to this stupid place again! You're gonna regret this for getting in my way." Boboiboy yelled, he felt scolding the human girl for giving him big trouble. Suddenly scouts arrive, successfully dismissing him away from her.

End of flashback

"Boboiboy hello?"

Boboiboy's Point of View

Damn how long did I just spaced out. That little human is causing me anxiety big time.

I turn to see the person calling me Gopal. "You look tired? You okay pal?" asks Gopal.

"I'm sure he's thinking of escaping the Academy, Again." not until that douche of a friend interrupted. Fang, I'm still fvcking confuse why am I friends with this douchebag. From the beginning I met him I already hated him. He likes the spotlight so much he got labelled just like me.

Tsk.

"Oh you don't have a fvcking clue douche." I replied harshly annoyed by his presence.

"Gossips are everywhere for today Talia being pregnant, Jax got expelled recently and mostly the Human Girl Yaya being absent for a week. Everyone is kinda wondering where she is now?" Gopal started curious. While I only silenced myself acting like I don't care.

"Well who cares, that Human Girl doesn't belong here either way its really a good thing she's not attending class with us, good riddance." After hearing that it made my blood boil. How could they think like that, I know I am cruel but still I have a heart. Verbally I would talk shit to someone who's had a hideous personality but wishing someone innocent they were gone or miserable, its too ruthless.

I slam my orange juice gaining some attention, everyone in the cafeteria was silenced.

"I lost my appetite, I'll head out now."

"But Boboiboy we still have sessions with Professor Ramenman! Wait!"

I stomped away from the cafeteria not listening to Shielda who's I think been obsessing with me too much. She's too naive, I know she has feelings for me but I don't have time to date or relationships. It will only lead me to distractions so I reject her.

I reject her as a lover, but as a friend I still accepted her because she's one of the reasons I have control over to myself now, I am thankful but I don't need her anymore to look after me. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself now that I can control my emotions but still the darkness within didn't disappear, its still somewhere in me.

And I am afraid if I lose my shit again, I'll just be miserably unable to contain myself. I need to get stronger.

I look above me to see the moon visibly seen in the sky. Its mysterious dark side was like me, its always been there my own dark side as well.

"This is Motobot Speaking, Mr Boboiboy please come to the headmaster's office. I repeat, Mr Boboiboy please come to the headmaster's office." - Motobot

Crap the Headmaster. I completely had forgotten about him. I stood up from my seat and heads back inside to go forwards the Headmaster's Office. There I saw him waiting for me casually as always.

I took a seat.

This is gonna be a long day.