IX

Boboiboy growls after he realized someone came to abrupt his attack. He saw three familiar psersons.

"Shielda! Come here!" Sai called, calling his twin sister. Shielda sprints towards his brother with the rest in their werewolf forms, Fang had his ears out same as Gopal.

"What is he doing? Why is he attacking you?" Fang asks while holding back Boboiboy in his werewolf form.

"Huhuhuhu! I'm scared..." Gopal muttered hiding behind Sai.

Shielda didn't answer but acted as scared and super nervous. Her face tells everyone she was shocked by Boboiboy's actions. Sai couldn't bring himself why he looks at his sister doubting something at her. "What do we do? We can't hold him like that forever?" Gopal ask cowering or whimpering.

"Whatever made him angry like this, I'm pretty sure Boboiboy is fvcked up."

"ENOUGH!" Boboiboy yelled creating a loud thunder sound in the sky. Fang gasp as he saw a lightning striking them directly. Everyone managed to avoid except Shielda, the three boys saw Boboiboy strangling Shielda in the neck. The boys gets up seeing them.

Shielda tried casts some spells on to him but it didn't work because of Ying's magic defense was still active, Shielda couldn't protect herself from him. She started crying, her face rolling with tears as Boboiboy looks her in the eye. His dreaded dark eyes filled with anger and upset.

"Boboiboy stop!" Sai shouted.

But Boboiboy didn't listen to him, he tightens his hands in her neck. Shielda started coughing struggling to breath as Boboiboy's strength was incomparable to them. He was purebred after all.

"Release the curse!"

"AHHHHHH!!" Shielda started screaming after she was stuck by a lightning. Everyone saw how merciless Boboiboy was. The three boys couldn't do a thing.

"Shielda No!" Sai begg.

Fang then starts getting curious about curse Boboiboy stated.

Suddenly everything slows down, Fang looks behind to see Ying, the Fairy Healer and Kaizo. Kaizo hits Boboiboy in his nape knocking him out instantly. Everyone was in relief, Sai was helping her unconscious sister. Boboiboy was being taken care by Ying.

"All of you come to the Headmaster's Office now. You too." Kaizo said his eyes glared to Fang.

They all retreated following Kaizo's orders. Fang and Gopal Carries the unconscious Boboiboy, Fang then glances at Ying glaring at each other. While Shielda was assisted by her own twin brother Sai.

At the Academy Kokoci, Kaizo and The Fairy Healer was currently talking to them about happened, When things got worst the Fairy Healer couldn't help but to contact Kaizo to aid their problem.

"Explain yourselves, Boboiboy and Shielda are out of our sight for the moment since Boboiboy has a terrible shape of controlling himself right now. The Security is taking care of him while Shielda is at the infirmary room. Alright let's start with Miss Ying over here." Kaizo began. The Headmaster's and Fairy Healer nodded at him.

Ying sighs then his eyes landed onto to the Headmaster Kokoci and Fairy Healer.

"Me and Boboiboy noticed some changes to the human Yaya. We notice her body language and mind was currently undergoing changes I thought it was because Boboiboy bitten her but we thought wrong. We came to the conclusion to examine her and then we didn't knew Yaya had received a deadly curse." Ying began explaining everyone in the room was listening to her carefully.

Sai in his mind indeed knew the word curse came from her twin sister who was good at it. Sai couldn't believe her own twin sister would do such a thing to a harmless Human.

"Then she began to cough blood which disturbed us more of what's happening to her, Boboiboy and I took her to the Fairy Healer's aid. She explained to us how the curse is currently eating her body destroying her. It was then revealed the curse was a black magic. Me and Boboiboy then began to suspect Shielda since she can manipulate curses and release them, which everyone practically knows."

"And its true." Sai interrupted.

"Boboiboy and I followed her then it lead us to the Fairy Healer's House, Shielda attempted to use Yaya as a hostage to escape. But she failed so Boboiboy chased her and didn't know what happened after that."

Everton was dead silent after hearing her explain.

"Me, Sai and Gopal were out hunting in the woods when suddenly a Lightning out of nowhere striked us which we knew it was a certain wolf's doing." Fang then began to explain next feeling annoyed at the part.

"We then sensed a huge tension going on at the Fairy District Road, so we run to the scene where Boboiboy almost murdered Shielda, I step in to stop him."

"Boboiboy looked super angry and different, it's like it wasn't him who was fighting us. With no hesitation he attacked us with his powers almost killing all of us but we manage to survive."

"Boboiboy was speaking about a curse to Shielda which was explained by Ying here." Fang ended.

Everyone then went back to silence.

"It appears Miss Shielda had a slight issue with our Human Exchange. Alright everyone this issue must come to an end fast, after Shielda regains her consciousness we'll contact the High Mythical Commission including the Steel Moon Alpha to arrange this matter." The Headmaster Kaizo.

"But before all of you are dismiss remember to keep this to yourselves. No one must know what happened to Miss Yaya and everyone. Let's just say Shielda had an illness and Boboiboy is out of his control like the usual news. Does everyone understands?" Kaizo instructed and questioned.

"Yes Sir." everyone answered and agreed.

"Alright everyone go back to your dorms and we'll see each other at class. You're all dismissed." Kaizo dismissed them.

After they all left, Ying walks out first followed by Sai and Gopal. Fang was glancing at Ying processing what just happened after they both explained the matter. He then had a few questions about her regarding still about this curse matter and his curiosity why Shielda bestowed a curse upon The Human Girl Yaya.

"Hey nerd."

"I have a name Fang."

"Tomorrow right after school, we will talk. Ying."

Ying stopped walking then continued after hearing Fang what just said. Ying then was quite curious but her thoughts were still on something else.

×××

I updated after 9 months later from this story

Surprise?