introductions

Isabella Castillo gave herself a tough exterior to navigate through the tough world her mother put her in. She's in and out of foster care and practically raises herself. She's brought to a new home for the third time but something feels different. Its a similar beach town that she knows and loves but there's a more welcoming feeling. Will she make a life for herself in this new world or will her dark past come to eat her alive?

Characters

This page will be consistent up to date. I will add characters and their descriptions any time a new one comes every chapter. Smaller characters will not have descriptions but will be mentioned.

Isabella Castillo

Isabella is 15 and a sophomore in high-school. Her father died of an overdose when she was little. Her mom is an abusive alcoholic and drug addict. Isabella grew up in a bad part of town. As she grew up she learned to fight and shoot guns from Mike. He was a father figure to her and helped her in her races. She became the fastest, youngest, and most feared racer. Thats her world, illegal and dangerous. She makes enough money to live on her own and escape her mother. She hides this part of her when she moves out of her dangerous town and into the rich city of St.Augustine. She began to attend a private school on a scholarship leaving the rest of her money to pay for her home, cars, food, etc. She keeps her guard but is a super likable person. It's like a switch, she can turn her cold mindset on and off. She loves surfing and the beach is her happy place besides the driver seat of a car.

 She loves surfing and the beach is her happy place besides the driver seat of a car

Angel Castillo

Angel is Isabella's mom. She is an addict and alcoholic who is abusive towards her daughter. She is in and out of jail.

Shea Davis

Shea is 19 and Isabella's childhood best friends. He's like a big brother to her and cares for her a lot. He introduces Isabella to Mike and they have been in the same race crew ever since. He fixes her cars and is by her side in every race

Mike Garcia

Mike taught Isabella how to race and defend herself. He's trained her to be the best at what she does and is like a father to her. He manages most of her money and cares for her more than her mom ever did.

Brooke, Grey, Ben and Ollie

Brooke and Ben are dating and were set up by Isabella. Isabella took Brooke under her wing and they are inseparable. Grey and Isabella used to date but they decided to break up and stay friends. Ollie is super funny and is best friends with everyone. They are all in the race crew and treat each other like family.