chapter 5

"you just knocked Amy out in one hit" Isaiah said in shock

"Izzie wtf" Elijah said hitting me

"I told her not to touch me" I said. Anger took over my body and I felt nothing. What I needed was a fucking nap. I looked at Xavier and he seemed amused which surprised me. "and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have a file." I said shoving salad into my mouth.

"you never cease to amaze me" Hailey said smiling. We continued lunch as if nothing happened and I felt slightly better. 

Elijah and Isaiah started their own food fight and I was helping Skylar with her geometry work since I was a year ahead. My phone started to buzz but I ignored it to help Skylar. The ringing stopped but picked up again. 

"Are you gonna answer that?" Elijah asked picking up my phone. His eyes widened at the sight of Shea's profile picture on my screen. "so you were just gonna leave out that you have a boyfriend!" Skylar and Naomi started to squeal in excitement and I couldn't be more pissed. 

"hes not my boyfriend" I said grabbing my phone from his hands. Xavier let out a small breathe at the sentence which he thought nobody noticed.

"what the fuck" I answered the phone annoyed.

"you sound happy" Shea said laughing at my anger.

"please tell me you have a good reason to be calling me right now" I begged.

"I do indeed" he said pausing for dramatic effect. "You're car is at your house"

"esperar realmente?" i asked hoping none of my friends spoke spanish.

(wait really)

"and there's a race here tonight" hearing the words my entire demeanor changed. 

"a que hora?"

(what time?)

"9 but come at like 7"

"¿Crees que Wyatt estará allí?"

(Do you think Wyatt will be there?)

"of course he will be, but I have to go. Some of the crew will be there tonight" he said

"k love you bye" I said hanging up. I was super excited to be racing tonight. I hope Wyatt was ready to put up a fight because I was angry today.

"LoVe YoU ByE" Elijah mocked. 

"Elijah do want to end up with Amy on the floor" I said dead serious raising my hand. He violently shook his head. I felt comfortable with his answer so I put my hand down and continued eating.

"anyways, its Friday night what are we doing" Skylar asked while putting away her lunch.

"Izzie are your parents home tonight?" Hailey asked

"no but Im um kinda going somewhere" I said.

"Enlighten us where would you be going without us in this new city" Elijah asked.

"Don't worry about it jackass" I said trying to shake it off. Xavier's grey eyes were stately intently as if he were trying to see into my brain.

"No I think you should share with the class" Xavier said keeping his eyes locked onto mine. Im sure he thought I was going out with Shea which was kinda true. I found it flattering. Everyone nodded at Xavier agreeing with his statement.

"You can find out if you come, BUT, only four of you can fit in my car so take your pick" I said truly because you couldn't squeeze into the lambo like you could the jeep.