chapter 2

I was abruptly woken up by the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. I rolled over to my night stand and hit the stop button on my alarm. Carefully picking up my phone I looked to see that it was 6:30 in the morning. I fucking hate waking up. I dragged myself out of bed and played music to wake me up. I hopped in the shower to wash my body and shave. I trudged out and wrapped myself in a thick, warm, white towel. I brushed my teeth and hair before slowly making my way to my closet. It was my first day so I had to make an impression that said more "im new and hot" than "im new ask me why I transferred here". I settled on a black and white tank top with black ripped jeans and a belt. I paired it with black and white Jordan retros 1's. I straightened my hair and sprayed some coconut oil on so it would not frizz in the Florida humidity.

 I straightened my hair and sprayed some coconut oil on so it would not frizz in the Florida humidity

I got my bag ready and made myself coffee. I didn't see any threats here yet so I left all my weapons at home. I got into the car and I headed over to the school. I pulled into the student parking lot and let me tell you this place was absolutely MASSIVE. They were rich rich here.

Shut the fuck up.

I was transferring here in the middle of the year so I needed to go to the office first to get my schedule. I walked into the cold room lined with old woman and computers when the woman closest to the door looked up.

"Hi dear, what can I do for you?" she said in a sweet tone.

"I just need my schedule ma'am, its Isabella Castillo" I responded. She nodded before digging through a drawer to find a schedule. She turned back to me and held out the paper for me to take.

"Your teachers have all been notified of your file. Have a nice day" She said as I walked out the door. I looked at the time and realized that I was five minutes late to class. I hurried down the hall while looking at each room number.

323

324

325

326, Mr.Blum. This was my English honors class. I opened the door and immediately all eyes shot to me. The teacher immediately recognized me as the scary new student with THE file. Now if you're wondering what the file is, I'll tell you. Ive been kicked out of many schools for many things. Fighting a teacher, shooting a lock, destroying property, and honestly quite a lot more. I have to send a file of this to every school I got to. I expected it to ruin my reputation but teachers fear me so I get away with a lot.

"Good Morning." He greeted. "Class, this is our new student Isabella Castillo. I expect you to give her a warm welcome" I looked at him for a couple seconds and he gave me a nervous gulp. I flashed him a smile before walking to the only empty seat in the back. The class seemed to be doing partner work and a girl with dark brown hair turned to me.

"Omg that was so cool" she exclaimed looking at me in amazement

"What" I asked in utter confusion not knowing what she was talking about.