1

Fluke is startled awake by the sound of a noisy television.

Did my mom bring the television here to my room? Why isn't my alarm going off yet? He thinks to himself.

He attempts to open his eyes but finds it difficult to move his whole body. He feels minor aches and pains in various parts of his body. He's beginning to feel a little frightened.

"Hmmm..." He begins to make a sound to signal that he needs assistance. He hears footsteps approaching him and feels a caress on his cheek after a couple of seconds.

"Fluke?" His name is called out in a gentle yet manly voice. He has no idea who the voice belongs to.

Fluke slowly opens his eyes and finds a man staring at him with such concern in his eyes. Fluke's brows wrinkle slightly as he examines the unfamiliar face, trying to recall whether he recognizes this person.

"How are you feeling?" He is questioned by the person.

Fluke doesn't respond, but he scans the strange place he's in. Everything is white and bright.

"I'll call the doctor."

"No, it's fine..." He reaches for the man's arm and holds onto it tightly.

Fluke asks the man's support and attempts to sit on the bed as best he can. When assisting him, the man does not take his gaze away from him.

"Thank you so much... What's your name, by the way?"

The man seems to be taken aback by what he has just asked. He took a few seconds to react, "I'm Ohm..."

"Ohm? Are you a nurse?"

"No... I'm your husband."

"......husband?" Fluke's eyes widen.

-------

Fluke bites his nails as he walks back and forth in his room for a while now, waiting for his 'husband'.

"Is it possible that I've gone into a coma? But all I did last night was sleep!!"

"What am I doing here? Why am I suddenly married?"

He tries to speak to himself like he always does.

"Did anyone swap souls with me?"

He runs to the mirror and sees his own face. It's still him, nothing has changed.

"Is this some sort of prank?" he wonders as he turns to look around and finds that there are no cameras in the room.

"What am I doing here? Am I dreaming?"

He slapped himself repeatedly. However, nothing happened, he just hurt himself.

This isn't a dream!!

Hearing the door open startles Fluke. He leaves the bathroom to see who it is, and it is Ohm, who seems to be searching the room for him.

"...hi." He gives a nervous smile and awkwardly greets him.

"I...just spoke to the doctor, and he said you may be having memory loss for a while, which is why you can't remember who I am."

"Can you tell me what happened to me?"

"You got involved in an accident..."

"Oh... What is today's date?"

"It's 19th of March,"

Fluke's brow furrows. It was 18 yesterday...

"Are you sure you're okay? Nothing hurts?"

Fluke answers with a small nod before he sits on the bed.