4

Finally, it's Friday. Fluke wakes up at 5 am, as he has something he wanted to do for his husband's birthday. Before quietly getting out of bed, he carefully removes Ohm's embrace around him. He prepares himself before leaving their room and opens his phone to order online. And it was after ten minutes when he got his orders. He bought a plain chocolate cake with nothing on it because he wants to be the one to decorate it.

After checking everything he received, he sets the cake aside returns to his phone to watch videos on how to decorate a cake as well as how to apply frostings and jots down everything he has to do. When he's done watching, he puts his phone down and grabs a bowl, putting all the ingredients before whipping it. He's not sure if he's right about the measurements and stuff, so he just hopes he's right.  He smiles as he mixes, anticipating Ohm's reaction when he sees this.

"He will be happy, right?" He tries to communicate with himself.

He places the bowl in the fridge and takes a seat in a chair as he plans to watch a few of his videos as he needs to wait for thirty minutes. He just watched and scrolled on his social media accounts for a while until an idea comes to him out of nowhere. He thinks for a moment before deciding to do what he's thinking of doing. He takes out his phone and types something on it before placing it in front of him. He returns to his previous spot in front of the table and waves at the camera.

"Hellooo?" He gives a shy wave and notices the number of people watching his live stream rising

"Hellooo?" He gives a shy wave and notices the number of people watching his live stream rising. Comments are also pouring in.

"Uhh... Today... It's my husband's birthday, so I bought a cake. But, I haven't yet decorated it, so kindly help meee..." he puts on a fake frown before dashes to the fridge to get everything. He places the cake on the table and also places the frostings in bags.

Taking the suggestions, he first uses white frosting to cover the cake, then adds blue frosting to the lower parts to make it appear like the ocean, before creating a little bear with balloons on one side

Taking the suggestions, he first uses white frosting to cover the cake, then adds blue frosting to the lower parts to make it appear like the ocean, before creating a little bear with balloons on one side. Finally, on the blank space left, he writes a simple 'Happy Birthday.' The cake's style ended up like a child's cake, which made Fluke chuckle.