3

Fluke adjusts the softcover on their bed before jumping in and taking a comfy position. He's waiting for Ohm to finish showering so they can both fall asleep at the same time. They spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing their room, including returning Ohm's belongings to their closet.

Fluke looks at the wedding ring on his finger, which he had taken off before leaving the house the day of the accident. He wore it again after seeing it while they were cleaning the room. It just looks so good on his finger. He's confused as to why he doesn't feel the same pain now that he's looking at something he and Ohm both have. He's thinking, maybe the Fluke inside him also wanted to try on giving Ohm another chance.

Fluke raises his head when the sound of the shower door opens.

His cheeks blush when he sees the guy wearing just a towel around his waist and drying his hair with a small towel.

Instead of looking at him, he shifts his eyes to his ring, trying to divert his focus away from him.

"This morning, I...watched a video..."

"What was the video about?" The other asks.

Fluke keeps his attention on his fingers, sensing Ohm is dressing up.

"Uh, about us... I once made a salad for you but you didn't come home, so I threw the salad away because I was upset."

Fluke senses that Ohm comes to a complete stop in front of him and sits on the bed. Fluke slowly lifts his head, shocked to see Ohm's still naked.

He unconsciously bits his inner lip, before looking away.

"I told you I'd be home later than I promised I would, but you were still upset. I asked if you could make it again for me, but you were angry." While speaking, Ohm tries to catch Fluke's glances.

"'m sorry..." Fluke murmurs

He initially believed Ohm was to blame, but after hearing what he said, he no longer believes that is the case.

"No, I'm the one who should be saying that... I was gone for days and even returned late, despite promising you that I would be home early that day."

"But I tried to get home early that day because I was missing you so much." He confesses, reaching for Fluke's left hand and tightly holding it.

Fluke smiles as he slowly moves his gaze to Ohm.

Deep down, he realizes that sharing concerns with your partner is never a bad idea.

"Really? You did?"

"So much. You did not know it, but it was you who kept me going on those tiring days."

Fluke is suddenly filled with guilt. It was as if Ohm did everything for them and then returned home to an angry husband.

"Thank you, for understanding me that time." Fluke says, and Ohm responds with a smile.

When they move closer to embrace, they both sigh with relief.

Fluke rubs Ohm's back and lays his head on his shoulder, his hand feeling Ohm's bare skin.

He's relieved that the bitterness he felt when he first saw Ohm in the hospital is starting to disappear.

After a minute, the two move away from each other's embrace and look into each other's eyes. Ohm softly caresses the other's cheek, and the latter slowly loses himself in his husband's gaze. It's as if he's being eaten. It doesn't feel awkward at all, but rather brings him great comfort and peace.

Slowly, the two lean in closer together, the distance between their lips closing. 

Fluke is already responding to Ohm's kiss before he knows it.