2

Ohm takes a moment to look at his husband's sleeping face before giving him a light peck on his temple. He had given up hope of seeing this view every morning after all that had happened between them. They had a lot of fights a few days before the accident. Fluke hated him so much that he said, he doesn't want to be together anymore. Even though the smaller man appears to be in a deep sleep, he still gently rises from the bed so as not to wake him up.

He goes downstairs and walks into their kitchen to drink cold water, before he checks his phone to answer people from work and then places a meal order for them to eat this morning. He decided not to go to the company for days too, to look after Fluke.

After spending some time in the kitchen, Ohm walks into their large window and moves the curtain to the side, watching the busy road beneath him.

He sighed deeply, his mind racing with a lot of thoughts, but they're all about Fluke.

"Ohm, this is your chance. Make things right," he mutters, lifting his head and watches the birds fly along with the clouds.

Another sigh escaped his lips. He's just chosen to think that perhaps Fluke's loss of memory could help him to get back with him. To give him time to make things right, to prove himself. To prevent them from separating. He's thinking that if he can make him love him again, he won't ask for divorce anymore once he regains his memory.

"...Ohm...?"

Ohm turns around when he hears Fluke's sleeping voice calling his name. Fluke standing not far from him, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Fluke," Ohm utters, showing a smile to the man.

And Fluke smiles as well.

-----

"What time is it?"

The two are now in the dining room, eating the breakfast that Ohm had ordered.

Ohm looks at his watch, "8 am. Do you want to do something?"

The other shakes his head. "No... But...Aren't you going to work yet?"

"I'm on break from work. I just needed to sign a few papers, anyway. Maybe I can meet my secretary or ask her to send them here."

"Then... How about me? What work do I have?"

"You're not working..."

"Really?" Fluke cannot accept how he does almost everything for work and gets nothing, while this person does nothing and has a wonderful life.

"Yeah, you used to work for a company, but you resigned because you didn't want people bossing you around and treating you badly." Ohm answers.

"Wow, I was so...brave... That's so cool."

"You don't like being controlled by others... But I think you mentioned something you're currently doing... You mentioned that you make money by making videos."

Fluke hums as a response, not believing he gets to be some kind of a vlogger here.

"...can you tell me more about me?" Fluke asks, leaning forward slightly.

Ohm thinks for a second before answering, "Hmm... you don't have a lot of patience... You hate waiting... You also have quite a strong personality. Confident, Blunt. You're always getting into fights because you're fighting for what you believe in."

Fluke noticed how different he is from this Fluke. While this Fluke appears to have a cool personality, he does not.
He can't say anything because he's too shy, and all he does in his life is wait and let himself suffer just to please others.