p.e

Fluke reaches for his alarm and shuts it off, as it has been ringing for a minute.

He opens his eyes and looks at his phone, he notices that it's his phone and the date today is 19th of March.

"So I'm back," He sighs as realizes he has returned to his reality; his life.

He roams his eyes around, and it's already his room. No more comfy sheets, no more fancy clothes. No more Ohm.

He feels suddenly sad, perhaps because he loved that life so much.

"Was everything just a dream?" He murmurs.

Actually, if it wasn't, and if he really got to live as his other self for a week, he wouldn't be shocked that he left at that moment. It was as if his sole purpose of being there was to get the couple back together.

At least, he got to see a happy ending. He's happy for the two.

He rises from his bed and takes his towel with him.

I'm going to have my happy ending, too.

----------

one year after

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OHM!" Fluke places the cake on the dining table. And, as is usual, Ohm will close his eyes before blowing it out.

"Hey, this time I really did it from scratch!" Fluke informs his husband happily and smiles as he takes a seat next to him.

Ohm smiles and looks at him lovingly."Baby, you did a good job on your first try. It looks just nice and delicious."

"Delicious? I'm not so sure about that..." He squints his eyes while pursing his lips out.

"We still have more birthdays to spend together, anyway. But I just can eat the maker if it's not tasty, right?" Ohm wiggles his brows.

"Oh shut up, it's still morning."

------

"Happy birthday Ohm."

Fluke wakes up with a smile on his face. It's been a year, and he thought he'd no longer be kept up to date on other Fluke's and his husband's lives, but he's happy as he still gets dreams about them on some days. Fluke is genuinely happy for them. They didn't waste the chance they gave to each other.

And as for him, he's fine. He now gets ready to go to his work with a smile on his face. And he really meant it when he said he'd get his happy ending.

He resigned to his job, taking what the other Fluke had taught him. From that day, he never let anyone treat him badly again. And even decides to explore things he could be passionate about. He realizes his worth as a person and now he can confidently face other people. Good thing his friends, Prem and Earth (who he sometimes calls Cooheart, but Earth doesn't want) supported him, and even went along with his plans. The three quit their jobs to start their own business. It started out as a small restaurant, but as the business grew, it expanded.

Fluke pulls over to the parking space and exits the car. He's about to step into the restaurant when someone walks right past him. Fluke's mouth slightly opens as he recognizes the guy.

He rushes into the restaurant, searching for the man.

"It's really him...." He mumbles this while staring at a man sitting on the corner talking to someone he also recognizes.

"Sorry, Kao. My father told me to see someone first."

"Hey, man, it's fine," Kao replies.

And the two started talking. Fluke dashes to the kitchen, frantically looking for something.

"What are you doing?" He turns behind him and sees Earth, who is staring at him with curiosity.

"Hmm... I have a friend outside... I'll give him this," He simply answers as he takes a cake from their fridge and puts it on the table.

"The whole cake?"

"Yes...?" Fluke slows down and gazes at Earth.

"Must be special, huh... We usually just give a slice... Hey, this better be not that hot guy in the corner! He's mine!"

"Yeah, sure." Fluke laughs a bit before he returns to what he's about to do, putting the cake on a box.

If only Earth knows the guy he's talking about is his boyfriend in the other world.

Fluke takes out a pen and a sheet of paper and writes a birthday greeting on it. He steps out of the kitchen and takes a deep breath while looking at the man who is currently in a conversation with his friend. He's thinking of how he could give it to him.

Fluke thinks until an idea comes into his mind.

"Could you give this to that man?" Fluke tries not to be noticed as he directs the server to the man.

The server smiles and nods as he walks over to the two men, handing the box to the birthday boy. Fluke sees his surprised look, as though he's trying to find out who brought him the cake.

Fluke curses himself when he realizes he forgot to tell the server not to tell about who gave the cake. He hits his own head with his palm.

"You, dumb."

He bites the inside of his lower lip. "You dumbass, you tried to be mysterious but ended up revealing yourself."

He just keeps cursing himself when he sees shoes coming to a stop in front of him. When he lifts his head, he feels his heart skip a beat when he sees the face he hasn't seen in over a year.

It's the same face.

"Hi.. May I ask if I know you? How did you know it's my birthday?"

Fluke just stares at him, unsure about what to say.

"Just...guessed," He lies before avoiding the other's eyes by looking to the left.

After a minute of silence, Fluke returns his eyes to the guy, only to find him smiling at him, his dimples showing.

"You know what, I like you. What's your name?"

"...Fluke."

"My name is Ohm. Could I have your phone number?"

Fluke, seems like I'm going to have my happy ending now.

--e

Thank u allllllll

Thanks to cooxx_ for editing coverrr. kk na bestie ❤️