Looking for a Job

Y/n( POV)

It had been a hard long week. I had just lost a dear friend of Mines. They had always been by my side. The worst part of it all. Is that there Family blames me for there death. And it was eating me from the inside out slowly. Just finishing college and losing a good friend. It was painful. Not to mention my Boss is a huge asshole. After my friend had died he had instantly blamed it on me. Because of this most of my fellow works were scared to go near me. And they soon started to complain about my presents inside the company.

I was fire a week later. I am a mess. My h/c was getting messy.. I had been cutting/growing my hair . I have been to much of a mess to even leave the house. My old boss had called me the other day to tell me that there was no chance of me ever getting a Job again after what I so called did. I sighed as I slowly stood up off of my couch. I had been setting there for the past few days binge eating pizza. I also been looking for new place to apply for a job.

Was going through the internet. I was able to find a job for beta testing a new game. If I remember correctly the new game was called "Help Wanted". If I can remember correctly the game is about a tragic accident that happened a couple years ago. About some road animatronics coming to life and killing the night guards. I remember reading up on it that there was more information about the actual pizzeria the game is based off of. But most of the information seem to be blocked offline. I sighed as I walked upstairs to my room.

I

needed to take a bath. I really stunk. This is what I get for sitting down for weeks on and not doing anything but eat. But hey at least I still have my great figure. I giggle softly as I grab my clothes to get ready to hop in the shower. I looked around my closet to see what I can find. Almost infect of immediately my eyes are drawn to a t-shirt with a glowing bunny on it. I didn't recall having this t-shirt but a kinda want to wear it.

After my shower I quickly went to put on my shoes. This is the most I've been acting in the past couple of weeks. So I stopped to sit down to take a breather before I get up and move again. I thin quickly grab my keys as I run out the door for forget the fact that I did not eat this morning. As I quickly run down the street to go to the gaming center were the  beta testing for the new game is at. I stopped to notice my stomach growl at me and hunger.

Did I really forget to eat this morning. I gently rolled my eyes as I noticed the local bakery is open. I quickly run inside to order my favorite food. I got my self a f/f and a f/d. Probably one of the best things to eat in the morning. I smile as I walk out the door realizing I'm late. I woke up a lot earlier than I did maybe then I would have time to eat. I sighed as I run down the street to the fazbear entertainment beta testing facilities. This is where I'll be beta testing the new game.

I smell as I walk through the front door throwing away anything I didn't finish eating. The lady at the front desk looked at me completely confused before sighing. She looked highly disappointed in me. Also did all the other candidates in the room. How many people were they trying to hire for this beta testing. I mean it can't be that many right. But of course I was wrong. It was a good 30 to 40 people there to beta test the game. Apparently the lord of the pizzeria drag them here.

I just really badly needed a job. I smell as it was my turn to go into see if I was capable to get the job. As I walked in I sit down the desk to notice the couple of people sitting in front of me. One of seem to be a young man wearing glasses. Yeah dirty blonde hair and a name tag that said Sammy Emily. The other young men seem to be covering his face. He seemed to have a cloth around his face and blood dripping from it. But he didn't seem to mind by it.

They both look me up and down before shaking their head no. They were already disapproving my application. I take a deep breath before speaking out. " Hello there. My name is Y/n M/n L/n. And I am here to apply for the beta testing of the game Help Wanted." They both looked at me before sighing. . The young man knows Sammy started to speak first. " We both couldn't help but notice your T-shirt. Can you mind telling us where you got it from and who that character on it is?" This surprise me that they even noticed the T-shirt.

I look back up at the two very confused. I then start to seek out to them. " To be honest I have no idea who the character is or where the T-shirt even came from. I checked my closet this morning and it was in there. Do you guys by chance know who the character is and by chance know why you turned up in my closet?" They both in completely surprised at my response. They both quickly shook their heads no like they were trying to hide something from me. This tells me that I have a chance to get the job.

Is mostly because they think highly interested in my shirt. The story of this mysterious shirt popping up out of nowhere in my closet probably intrudes them. But to be honest I have no clue why. They both stopped and look at each other before whispering to one another. After I come in second they both decided to look at me. The one with the cloth bandages wrapped around his head that I can now clearly see the badge on his shirt saying Jeremy decided to speak out. " You have the job don't go out telling everyone though. We expect you to be here at 12:00 a.m. Sharp. It may be a bit early for you but those are the requirements."

After you finish speaking I shook my head yes and asked one final question." When do I start?"

Word count 1152