The decision

Y/n(POV)

It's been 3 weeks since I last seen Michael Jeremy and Sammy. And I can't take my mine off the offer. It's like this glitchy rabbit face is stuck in my head. And I can't get it out. I've try to keep myself busy but. I can't play video anymore. Every time I try I see his faces. Just like the 3 guys said.  He is trying to get me to help me. And he won't leave me a lone until he get his answer. It's like I'm trap in his game. Constantly trying to pull me over to him.

And to be honest it was working. Everyday for the past week I've been walking by the fazbear entertainment work office. It's like I'm drawn to go there. As if I can't go away no matter how hard I try. Every weekend gets worser and worser. Just yesterday I walked by the fazbear entertainment office six times. And I only needed to pass by it once to get to where I was going. I sit down on my couch not want to leave the house. If I stay at home I will not go past the fazbear entertainment office today.

I Close my eyes and take a deep breath. Next time I open them I was sitting right outside of the fazbear entertainment. My eyes open widely. How did I get here I was just on my couch. This was getting way worse. I quickly stood up and try to walk away. But just end up finding myself right back at the front office. As I went to work for a second time Michael walked into the office. He thought that he looked at me when he realized something was off. " What brings you by here?" He asked me.

I looked up as Michael and shook my head and confusion. I didn't decide to speak out to notify him on what's going on. " To be honest I have no clue why I'm here. 5 minutes ago I was on my couch asleep. Next thing I know I open my eyes and I was in front of the office. I didn't try to leave but I got somewhat teleported back here." Michael looked at me in the State of shock. He was not going to let go of me . Michael took a deep breath before grabbing my arm.

Michael thing guided me back to the back office. They started Jeremy and Sammy waiting for Michael. Once the two saw my face they froze. " Michael what is she doing here it hasn't been a month yet." Jeremy spelled out towards Michael. Michael took a deep breath and told me to explain what was going on. " Well this is quite interesting to say. For the possible weeks for an unknown reason I've been passing by the fazbear entertainment building for no reason at all. Just today I was sleeping on my couch like 10 minutes ago. Then out of nowhere I was here."

The two men looked at me highly confused. As if what I just said was basically impossible. " And not to mention I've been seeing that glitchy bunnies face everywhere. In every game I play. I haven't been able to sit down and play a video game for weeks. It's even worse when I go into a VR game. That's if I can feel him touching me. As if I can hear him talking to me." The two men look scared out of their minds while Michael is thinking. Michael doesn't look back at me before looking away. He takes one deep breath before speaking out.

" Y/n have you made a decision yet. If so we can see what we can do." I looked at Michael really confused. Before realizing my decision was on if I wanted to help them out or not. I took a deep breath before looking down at my thumbs. I so just fetal my thumbs a little bit before thinking out loud. " If I were to help you you can probably get the image of the bunny to go away. But what could cause the bunny to want to stay around me? Is there something about me that he's interested in something I don't even know? I mean it wouldn't hurt to help you all. Cuz you probably tell them yes and tell him I'll help them out." I looked up at them about to speak out loud when Michael spoke before I could.

"That's great to hear you be joining us. By the way you should be really careful you have the tendency to think out loud. We're going to go back to your place first for this. If you're claiming to see him in every video game we want to make sure we're able to get liable information about this. So everyone packed up we're going to their house. This is going to be a really long day so get some lunch ready as well." My eyes open wide after Michael stop speaking. My house is so basically a pigsty. And I was about to have like 5 to 10 people in my house. I look awake kind of miserable as Michael noticed this.

Michael get off a harsh chuckle as he looked away. I sighed very annoyed as we decided to drive to my house. Once we got to the appointment I walked up the door and opened it. Once everybody got in Sammy immediately started to bash on my house. " This place is a complete pigsty. How often do you get up and clean. By the look of it not at all. How can you even play VR in this mess. The smell in here is disgusting can we just get this over with I want to leave." Michael on the other hand started to clean. " You know Sammy if you weren't coming down complaining the house probably clean by now." My eyes open widely. They wanted to sit here and help me clean my house before we got started on our work. " Ya Sammy I mean if we just get it  clean up it won't be that hard to work in." Jeremy said. I took a deep breath as I decided to join the two guys with cleaning.

Word count 1054