The Nightmares before work

Yln(POV)

I smiled as I got home from the interview. I was told I started tomorrow and it should be prepare myself to be ready for work. My smile soon fade as I see my messy house that I now have to clean. I took a deep breath as I decide to start cleaning around the house. If I were to beta test a new game at home I need the house to clean. I'm guessing the first couple of games I had to play at the company. This way they can make sure I am eligible to continue playing the game as a beta tester.

I take a deep breath as I look around my room. My bedroom was a complete pigs stye. It was clothing scattered across the floor. They're also seem to be piles trash in corners of the room. I sigh as I continue to pick up clothes. As I continue to pick them up I noticed a plushie sitting on my floor. I've never seen this place before in my life but it looks just like the character on my t-shirt. This is terrifyingly confusing. The two guys at the interview never told me who the character was or why they look so afraid to see it.

I shook my head try not to think about it. I quickly picked up the stuffed toy and throw it on my couch in the living room. I then continue to clean my room. The later it got into the today and into me cleaning. The weirder things have gotten. A couple of my things have gone missing and I haven't seen to be able to find them at all. The first thing that knows have gone missing is half of my video games. I don't remember throwing any new video games out the past couple of months.

Nor do I remember getting rid of half of my clothing. I remember when I was in my kitchen earlier this morning and I noticed I was missing a couple kitchen knives. I did go back and check them when I was cleaning and a few more of them were missing. At this point I'm terrified. I decided to take a deep breath and walk over to my closet. As an open up the closet sits in the center of the closet a big f/c stuffed teddy bear.

It was one of the only things my family members have given me and they haven't talked to me ever since. I usually sit down with a teddy bear every time I feel stressed out or need somewhere to go to cry. I take another deep breath before sitting down on the teddy bear and closing the doors. I soon found myself snuggling into the teddy bear as I passed out.

Dream land Y/n (POV)

I look around the room to find myself in a old broken down house on a hill. As I start to walk around I can hear crying and yelling. It kind of sounded like two young boys fighting. I could barely make up what they were saying. " What a cry baby why are you so scared it's just a mask" I hear a young man voice speak out. Next what seem to be a 10 year old boy voice spoke back. " Why can't you just leave me alone." This conversation seem to continue on with them fighting back and forward like this with More tears. I take a deep breath as I continue walking through the location I was in. I think in here a little girl yelling and being her father for something.

" Daddy please go let me see her. She's so pretty and shiny. Didn't you make it just for me. She can make balloons did you know she can make balloons. Please let me go see her." I see young girls voice spoke out I can hear a deeper voice replying but I couldn't tell what he was saying. It was mostly mumbles. I then looked away and start walking towards the kitchen. There I can see and hear an older woman speaking. " William he's just a child he doesn't deserve this. It was an accident. Why are you covered in blood. What did you do. Stay away stay away." The young woman's voice faded away as she ran toys the door.

I look twice the kitchen to see if I can see this William fellow but I didn't see anyone there. I turned around to see a photo sitting right in front of me. I walked over it and look down at it face to face. That I can see an older man standing there his face seem to be glossed over in the photo so I couldn't see it clearly. As I continue to look at the photo I can hear whispers starting to get louder. Soon I can make out what the whispers are saying. " I always come back. You'll help me come back. Play the game. Tell them nothing. See you soon." Instead of straight looking around not seeing anyone inside for who make the sound. I Can
Fill my heart starting to raise.

I then continue to start to look around and repeatedly rapidly trying to see what was going on. When a green glow passes my eyesight as I blacked out.

Y/n(POV)

I sit up quickly as I looked around. I was still in the closet. I quickly stood up and left the closet to look around my room. As I did so I noticed all my missing items were now laying down on my bed. My eyes open rapidly as I was completely confused on what happened. I remember checking around the house before I went to into my closet. Even the knifes that we're missing form the kitchen were now sitting on the bed. I think quickly start to put everything away as I looked at the time. 10:30 p.m. I had to get started getting ready to go to work. I don't have time to figure out what all the stuff came from. All I know is that weird bunny. Most likely has something to do with this.

Word count 1044