Trouble always came's back

Y/n

I smile as I wake up at 5:00am. It's been 3weeks since I last saw them. The checks still come in. But no one stops by. I'm able to get so much work done. I quickly get dressed as I get ready to head off to my job. Who knew that we had a pizza place will be the highlight of my life. I sit in the backroom just signing the paperwork and answering  questions. I don't have to talk to anybody I don't have to look at anybody. I don't have to be attached to anybody.

And when I get home I can finish riding my book. Story that I've been wanting to write for years. But my parents always told me when I was younger that was a bad idea and that would lead me to nowhere. Funny enough I no longer live in the apartments. I have my own house. I have a stable life. And not to mention this game that I've been working on will be out in the next year or two. There's going to be so much on it so much story so much for everybody to read and like.

I smile as I walked into the work office. I take a seat at my desk before I start answering documentation. As I continue to work someone from the front desk comes back to talk to me. " Excuse me ma'am we have a problem." I looked up at them from very confused. We never have any problems. Everything usually goes just fine. I take a deep breath before standing up and following them out to the main area. And of course the first thing I see is a Karen. I take a deep breath before waiting for the Karen to speak.

It took me a second to realize who they were. It was my sister Susie. My eyes open wide a bit before I begin to laugh. " Susie is that you. Of course you're the type to walk into a pizza place that sells pizza and complain about something." Susie looked at me before I started to yell. " I don't know who you think you are my name is Susie l/n and I am amazing gorgeous model. And I wouldn't like to know why this place doesn't sell vegan pizza."

I held back my laughter before I began to see. " Susie no no wait Karen. If you look at the screen above you and look to the left in the four corner or are vegan option. Pizza is not easy to make. I'm getting the ingredients for what you want in particular is very hard. So next time before you yell for the manager read the fucking signs." She glared at me. " Who the fuck are you. I asked to see the manager. Not some fucking ugly bitch." I chuckle as I spoke." I am Y/n l/n and I am the manager of this establishment.

She frozen as  she looked at me for a minute. I smile as I spoke. "And to be honest you can leave my establishment because I am trying to working my job and keep my business as professional as possible. People like you aren't welcome here. The door is right behind you if you don't leave I'll be force to call the police and have you arrested. Thank you for stopping bye Jojo's Pizza. And we hope you have a lovely day. Lucy if she comes back lock up." I say with a smile as a walk back to my office.

At the end of the work day I packed up as I got ready to go home. Lucy already left for home about an hour ago. it doesn't take me too long to get home either. About a 2 minute drive and I was home. I got home I opened up the door and get ready to sit down and get to work again. My story wasn't too far from being done. So lucky enough by me. By next week I should have a completely finish. And once it finished it might take two to three weeks to be published.

Once it's done I'll known I'll have everything I need. I was about to sit down get started writing again when somebody knocks at my front door. Everyone in the neighborhood knows I have late hours. For them to Guess that I'll be home at the time that I am right now it's kind of confusing. I really walk up to the door and picked the Peck hole. As I look through it I can see Michael. My eyes open right away. What were they doing here. I didn't tell them where I lived. I haven't talked to them in a long time.

I take a deep breath before you call me myself down. I didn't open the door to be greeted with Michael. But not just Michael. Jeremy Sammy Elizabeth and Evan were there too. My eyes open widely as I invited them in. " So quick question how in the world did you guys find me too what are you doing here?" I said the moment I close my door. Michael then begin to speak. " One we know where you live because you updated it on the company contact list. And the second reason why we here is the reason why we're here. We need to talk with you."

I looked at Michael completely confused. What do they want from me. I mean I have nothing now. Everything to do with William is gone and the only thing that I have here are the things I need for work. So what brings them here. " So what brings you here I have nothing you need so what do you want?" Michael took a deep breath before responding. " We found William. And we need your help to get him to calm down." What did he just say. My help. After what he put me through. I stayed at Michael for a few minutes.

Word count 1014