Neverworld: place of reborn

Jack's  P.O.V

 " From the moment I met with these three people I could not understand why this mysterious  "Tea" wanted us to be work together and what's the connection between us? of these things how did Anirudh and bondita came this far?  I mean, if it wouldn't be special then they'd never come to this far. 

" What are you hiding from us?"  Aisha whispered in my ears.

" I  already told you yesterday. I have nothing to do with that  shovel. And about the secret, I guess, you also have some secrets but  you preferred to hide them. isn't it? " 

" Uhh..ahh...  bondita is waiting. let's go." , she said and left. 

Bondita's  P.O.V 

" Are you all ready? We've to hurry up " 

" Yeah, let's go now" , Jack said.

Jack took us to the cartographer whom I assumed he had known for some years now but it didn't bother me as long as he was helping us.

 I was still wondering about what Anirudh was hiding from me he looked worried, even whenever I asked him about it  he avoided it. But I believe he would tell me when the right time will come. 

I could tell that monitors were following us and they could come here in anytime we didn't had too much time. 

" Welcome.  Jack, long time. no see. " , An old man with glasses on said.

" Hello uncle. Yeah. They are my friends I told you about them yesterday " 

" Yeah. show me that map?" , He said.

" Here it is" , I said as I handed over the map to him. 

While he was figuring out the map I travelled his lab. There were variety of maps all over the walls that I have never seen, even though I had geography as a subject before becoming the monitor. 

" I swear , in my whole life I've never dealt with some type of map like this. I am not understanding it .  I guess, it will take some time"  

"The time that we don't have " , Anirudh said.

" Can you tell me one thing? why the Undead is with you?",  He said. 

" He is a part of our mission. So yeah." , Jack replied

" That was rude. sir, he is my boyfriend. Now you know the reason of him to be here right?  so can you please focus on your work ?" 

 He was pissing me off, he wasn't even focusing on the work. I was scared because I knew the monitors were so closer they could come anytime. 

" Look, there is a point in this map which is connecting itself to this side and I have checked my all maps but couldn't find a place like this." , He said.

" That's impossible. it is a real place and it should be somewhere in the maps" , jack said.

 I was trying to figure out this situation until something struck my mind.  That's it ! Oh My God, that couldn't be possible . 

" Anirudh give me the map. please fast ." 

" Here.. what happened?" 

" Do you remember aesha when we had found the last clue? Something's had been written on it " 

" What are you talking about? It has nothing to do with the map " , the old man said.

" It has,  ' The power of love is the key ' I didn't knew it would help me today as well. Look, if you have been observing, in our map that we found from the chest has a shape of heart in the right side and in your map if you look carefully , this is the place with heart shape" 

" You're right bon. It makes sense like the last time. " , Aesha said.

" It called  ' Neverworld' the name of this place. I have read it on the book, ' secret meditation' " , the old man said.

" What else do you know about it?" , I asked politely.

" You have to lose something's in order to find 'Neverworld'." 

" Like what? " 

" That's enough. We should go now, monitors gonna be here in anytime" , Anirudh said.

" No anirudh! I wanna know about it. Tell me please." 

" There are four places, only after crossing these four places you'll get the key of  'Neverworld'. In every place you've to lose each thing, Colour, sound, smell, sense and memory. In simple words you will lose the ability to see colours, you won't be able to hear any sweet sound only noises, you won't be able to smell anything, you won't be able to feel and sense anything and at last the most important thing is memories you'll slowly loose it too after entering in Neverworld'. " 

I was shocked by hearing this. That's why nobody could ever find this 'Neverworld'. 

" Is this why nobody ever found Neverworld'?" , I asked

" Yeah. It's impossible for anyone to find Neverworld' after loosing these things, the writer of  ' secret mediation' was the one who crossed the two places but before reaching third one he died." 

I heard their footsteps, they were here. The monitors.  We left the cartographer's lab in hurry to hide. We went back to the station , far from the monitors. We weren't worried about the monitors anymore but about what the cartographer said just now. 

" You knew about it anirudh right? That's why you were avoiding  my questions ." 

" Yeah…bon,  I knew it. I can't see you like that. I don't want you to go through from all this. I don't want you to feel the  same as undead.  so I'll go alone" 

" No anirudh, have you forget about our word's? We have been searching ways for us to be together and if I'm not able to go through from this then I don't deserve your love. Do you really think that your bondita is this much weak? I will be with you in any situation, I can't let you go alone. I can't live without you Ani and you know that. This is the last and only chance for us , if it is death with you I'll die happily. I'm going with you on this path ." 

" Bon… okay fine. if you really want this then I won't stop you. Remember that I'm always with you and I don't know what's next but if it's with you even on the worst situation I'll be happy. " 

" We are also coming with you" , aesha and Jack said together.

" But why, you don't have to risk your life because of us" 

" No bon, we've our own reasons and maybe that's why Mr. TEA has chosen us." , Aesha said.

" We'll be better if we work together!" , Jack said.

" But how'd we travel? We don't have any vehicle with us." , I said.

" Don't worry. When you both were talking I went to washroom where someone passed me a chit with the keys" 

" Read the chit" 

I
am glad to know that you all are ready for this adventure. This is the key of a car, car will be in parking area. You'll find the clue of first place by yourselves. 

TEA .

" Who knows if he's helping us? What if he's planning something? We don't even know who is he. How can we trust him? " , Aesha said.

" We don't have any other choices, if he was a foe he would never helped us in the first place. We are here together because of him. He must know something and we have to trust him after all he sent a car for us. " 

" Yeah you're right. Let's go! " 

Sorry for the short chapter and for disappearing. I'll try to post more often and I hope you will like this part as I wrote it in hurry. Next chapters would be interesting. Soon this fanfiction will be over. Thanks for your love and support ❤️ Lyall ❤️