06

Roxanne walks through the hallway of her house when she sees Carlos looking around himself. "What are you doing?" She asks smiling.

"Well remember those ghosts? I know I can find them and you are gonna help me." He replies.

"Yep, totally, so what do you have in mind?" Roxanne asks, she mostly helps to see if he knows something or not. Not many more people need to know about the ghosts.

"So I found on the internet that ghosts can't take salt so we are gonna kill them." Carlos says smiling.

"Ghosts die if you give them salt?" Roxanne asks not believing him at all.

"Yeah, it's fine come on." Carlos says when Julie walks upstairs.

"What are you doing?" Julie asks looking at both her brother and best friend.

"Just having some fun." Carlos replies before leaving.

"Let's go to the studio." Julie says. Both of the girls make their way over to it and enter. "Guys you aren't supposed to be playing out here alone." Julie says interrupting their jam session.

"But we're not alone, cause we always have each other." Reggie replies while Luke puts his arm over Reggie's shoulder.

"That's not what she ment but alright." Roxanne says still upset because Reggie flirted with girls who can't even see him.

Julie pulls out Reggie's volume cord. "But we had the volume level on one." Luke says while Julie makes her way over to Luke's cord.

"But we rocked it on volume ten. You want us to play again?" Reggie asks smiling. Julie just pulls out the cord of Luke's guitar.

"I don't really think she does." Luke whispers to Reggie. They take of their guitars and put them down. "We've been waiting for you to get home."

Both girls look at each other before back at the two boys. "Ok, so we have some pretty major news to tell you. We had a band meeting earlier, and..." Luke says while Reggie starts drumming on his thighs. "We wanna invite both of you to join Sunset Curve. And no, you're not dreaming." Luke says.

Both Julie and Roxanne don't seem too excited. Rox actually decided to stay away from Reggie for some time but she can't let this go, can she? "Oh." Both girls say in sync.

"Oh, uh... Oh, they said, Oh. Uh..." Luke says slightly disappointed. "That's what you say when you get socks on your birthday, not when you're invited to join the most epic band ever." Luke adds.

"Sorry I'm honored, but I can't think about anything but Flynn right now." Julie says sighing. "She's still mad at me for lying. She hasn't even texted me back."

"What about you Roxy?" Reggie asks smiling at her while Luke looks at her hopeful.

"Yeah I actually was going to uh... join Dirty Candy again." She replies one hand to her neck.

"What?" Luke asks while she sees the disappointment on both faces. Julie starts walking out but Luke won't give up. "Oh come on! We need you two, and you guys need us because you need music." Luke says. "We found this poem that you wrote, and Reggie and I, we added this really cool melody to it." Luke says taking a piece of paper. "It sounds awesome."

"Where'd you find that?" Julie asks looking at it.

"Uh..." Luke pulls Reggie in front of him as a sort shield. "Definitely not your dream box." He adds.

"You went through my stuff?!" Julie asks while Reggie walks out of the way and she starts chasing Luke around. Reggie stands next to Roxanne now.

"I know, but..." Luke begins running away from her.