You

Note: I wrote this while listening to "Would You Mind" by Janet Jackson. I HIGHLY recommend you do so while reading this. Although this is quite a short one, little needed to be said to really capture this. Enjoy...

His Adam's apple gently bobbed as he whispered into the crook of her neck. Savoring the pressure of her body on top of his. He could feel every contour; the soft outline of her breasts, the faint lines of her ribs, and the curvity of her waist.

~

Beneath her was utter perfection laid out. His chest heaving with each breath that his lungs claimed from the air around them. Feeling the stubble that sprinkled his chin and mandible, she cupped his jaw and leaned in as if to kiss each one individually. Her hair seemed to float atop her head, like an ethereal crown of microscopic ringlets.

He cradled the back of her head and claimed her lips with his to bring them even closer. Not that they were far from utter unity. Their bodies lay stacked with no trace of any fabric except the sheets that clung to their hips and creased with their every move.

"I just wanna...touch you..."

He slowly slid his hands down her back and found his way on top of her.

"Tease you..."

He kissed the area between her breasts and lightly tickled her inner thigh.

"...Lick you..."

Utilizing his tongue to make a trail from her sternum down to the sweet crease in her thigh.

"yes..."

It was meager and faint, but it told him everything he needed to hear...

"And please you..." His voice shook...

Gripping her thighs, he dipped his head and kissed her passion. Her entire body was glistening warmly in the subtle light of a lamp in the corner of the room.

"rub you."

His long fingers grazed her swollen pearl with perfection and the muscles in her loins tensed.

"caress you."

He drove his hand up past her abdomen and played with her breast, slowly fondling the asset.

"tell you..."

He gripped her sides and positioned himself flawlessly between her legs.

"how muc-..."

"oh....MIKE! Michael..."

Her back arched, and toes curled as if she was being wound up while he worshipped her body with the most wonderful invasion.

"how much....i love you."

Author's Note: Whew, that one really had me in my mind.... I really hope you guys enjoyed. I recently released a new book. It is my first book with an actual plot and I would appreciate it so much if you would check it out! Thank you, I love you all, and your support means the world to me. <3

~ JacksonFanatics