Blindfold

Biting the skin on her shoulder, he made her melt under his touch. Laying naked, only underneath the thin, silky bed sheet after a prior feverish make-out session had doomed the comforter and all the trimmings to the carpeted floor below. The current spoon position they were in was the result of a fight for dominance. Although, the woman he held close to him in this very moment knew very well that she was submissive to him. Not that she was complaining.

His gentle biting took a little trip up to her neck where it swirled into a breath-taking medley of kissing and licking. The fact that she would have his markings on her body to constantly remind her of this night, in particular, made her core burn with great intensity. She let out a sound of satisfaction and ran her hand up her chest to the side of Michael's face behind her. The sparse stubble on his chin and jaw tickled her fingertips as she ran her hand past them and into his hair. There, she admired the softness of his loose curls and waves. She carefully twirled her fingers in them but gave them a slight tug when she felt one of Michael's hands glide down her hip and around to squeeze her behind. And back around, to cup her folds. She let out a whimper and arched her back to him. He slid his fingers along her entrance, and gently teased her clit with his thumb. She bit her lip and tilted her head back against his shoulder. He kissed the side of her mouth and smiled in amusement, loving the complete control he had over her. But now, he would take it one step farther.

His fingers slowly came to a halt and left her panting like a dog in heat. Turning around, he sat on the side of the bed. He grabbed the thin strip of silk from within his nightstand and played with it between his fingers. Feeling her shift behind him, he turned his head to find her peering over his shoulder with curious eyes.

"What is that?"

"You'll find out soon. Lay back down."

She quickly obliged. But instead of him staying on the bed, he got up and walked to the foot of it.

"C'mere. Crawl..."

She got on all fours and stared at him with big doe eyes as she suggestively crawled across the mattress that sunk beneath her fingertips.

"Kneel."

She did and anticipated his next orders.

"Put this on."

He placed the blindfold in front of her with eyes of forewarning.

As she put it on, he took in every little detail. How her ample breasts rose ever-so-slightly when she lifted her arms. The curves and lines her hips created as she was sitting on her feet. Her glistening folds that peeked from amidst her shapely thighs. How she sat so stationary waiting for his next command.

His eyes focused back onto her face now embellished by the blindfold.

The blindfold. A wistfully underrated token of pleasure. Sure, it doesn't penetrate, nor does it vibrate. But, when used in the right hands, or per se atop the right set of eyes, the possibilities are endless. Ball it up and you have a gag. Drag it across a sensitive area. But, when used as intended, over the eyes. It deactivates the sight. Which in turn, amplifies the remaining senses. Hearing, smell, taste, touch.

"Bend down."

As she did, he grabbed the root of his member and gave himself a few strokes.

"Open."

Her lips parted and she put her hand on his lower stomach to steady herself as he began to slowly fuck her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and entangled his fingers into her hair. Increasing his pace by the second, his hands took a glide down her slick back, nestling themselves into the feminine curvature of her waist, then down to her plump behind. He massaged her contours and curves as he now fucked her throat at a feverish pace. He grabbed her by the jaw and forced her to take him to the hilt.

"Yes, yes, yes, eat this fucking dick..."

Her lips soon touched his groin, indicating she had taken him all. She gagged a few times as he stood unmoving, obviously enjoying the sensation. To her relief, he withdrew and pulled her into a rough kiss. She gasped for air as he pulled her legs over his shoulders. Feeling his mouth on her folds she clutched the rustled bed sheets. He rolled his tongue against her clit with passion and skill, sounding a grunt in contentment when she moaned out. Knowing every inch and que of her body, he halted his actions when he felt the familiar pre-spasms of her aching core. The awaiting tide of bliss within her only ever-growing with a potent intensity.

"fuck..."

She cursed under her breath and Michael's ears pricked up at the sound.

"What was that?"

"Unh.."

"Say it."

He started to work her clit again, now with his fingers, laying his body atop hers.

Her words only came out as a jumble as he fingered her at a steady speed.

"I said, say it."

"F-fu..."

"Say it now!"

He delved into her depths and held her throat tightly, delivering slow, yet deep thrusts that stole all her breath away.

"Do you hear me, woman?"

The lack of air was scary yet euphoric and she didn't want it to stop.

"Say it!"

"F-fuck!"

"Good girl..."

He released his grip on her throat and pinned her hands next to her head, all while quickening his thrusts, tugging her farther and farther away from reality. Her mind was blank. His was a storm filled with all the ways he could have her. In his own unique, sadistic way.

And before he knew it, she was taken away into the blissful storm that was her climax. He slowed to admire her face in ecstasy, only to be sent into overdrive, feeling her convulse helplessly, around his cock.

~ JacksonFanatics