Secrets

Michael is not famous in this imagine.

Her moves.

Her mystic.

It has me yearning.

Let me in.

Michael and his girlfriend of six months, Annie, were celebrating his birthday at Santa Cruz.

The air was filled with many aromas.

Cotton candy, french fries, grilled meats, and......fried Twinkies!?

They had shared fried ice cream earlier. Both of them trying hard not to hog it.

They both also got on many rides.

Annie nearly puked after Michael forced her to get on the Big Dipper.

No way in hell was she going to regurgitate that delicious and especially expensive food.

Brain freeze also tackled them at one point when Michael couldn't help but buy the Ultra Large red cherry slushy with the souvenir cup advertised all over the boardwalk.

Frick you vendors.

Many pictures and videos were also taken.

One was taken of Annie next to Laughing Sally.

And another taken on the Rock-O-Plane ride.

Not gonna lie, Annie looked crazy in a fit of terrified shrieks when Michael playfully threatened to rock the metal enclosure they were contained in while in mid-air.

And now, they both walked hand in hand along the breezy beach taking in the smell of the ocean and the grainy texture of the sand between their toes.

The wind gradually picked up and nipped them both leaving their cheeks and noses rosy.

Their connection was strengthened during this vacation.

Definitely.

Their connection felt way more deep and spiritual.

Michael randomly lifted Annie's hand then kissed it.

He also often looked at her lovingly at the most arbitrary times.

He loved her.

He loved her a lot.

He loved her so much.

So damn much.

Annie.

~

"It's getting really cold..." Annie muttered.

Michael took this as an obvious sign she wanted to go.

Annie was very indirect with him when it came to communication.

He wanted her to loosen up a little.

To come out from the confines of her mysterious shell.

A shell that was surely beautiful, but it hid something beyond the bounds of beauty within.

"You ready to go back to the hotel?"

She nodded.

"Okay." He then smiled at her. She looked back at him with a small smile.

They walked to the wooden stairs that lead to the amusement park section of the boardwalk and rinsed off their feet as best they could and put their shoes on.

"C'mon sweetheart." Michael cooed and ushered her with a gentle palm to her back that made her tense up.

They quickly strolled to where Michael's car was parked and hurriedly got in to escape the chilly bite of the wind on the outside.