❣️Happy Valentine's Day❣️(2019)

Just a little something for Valentine's Day...

Felicity was finally pulling into the driveway of her house after a tedious drive home.

She turned the key in the lock causing a click.

As she pushed the door open and the most amazing aroma filled her nostrils.

She walked inside and locked the door.

There were tiny tea light candles lined up alongside the walls of the hallway leading to the living room.

She walked further down.

A few candles flickered on the marble coffee table. She also noticed small red rose petals were scattered along with the candles.

When she made it into the kitchen she saw the dinner table that had a beautiful silk table cloth, a few petals, some little candles, and two champagne glasses.

Suddenly Michael walked to the other side of the kitchen with two plates of steaming fettuccine alfredo.

Michael looked handsome as ever. Wearing his signature black slacks with a white dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up his forearms. His curls tied neatly into a small, low ponytail.

Her mouth watered and her stomach growled in emptiness from her long day at work.

Felicity was ripped from her trance-like state and saw Michael placing the dishes on the table.

He moved things around a bit, trying to get it just right.

When he turned around he jumped when he saw Felicity standing there.

"Oh wow. When did you get here?"

"Why does it matter when I got here? What is all this?"

"Something... special."

A soft blush appeared on Michael's face.

"It's beautiful Michael."

Michael walked over to Felicity and embraced her tightly.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

"Happy Valentine's day."

Felicity felt like her heart was going to explode with love.

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

Michael pulled back a little.

"You must be starving."

"Come on, let's eat." Michael started to guide Felicity into the kitchen.

"Not in my work clothes."

"You're beautiful, baby."

Michael made her come into the kitchen. He pulled out her chair and she sat down.

He went over to the fridge and took out a bottle of champagne.

Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky played faintly in the background.

He filled both their glasses and sat down in his own seat.

"Dig in."

Felicity grabbed her fork and twirled it into the noodles covered in creamy

Alfredo sauce.

She slowly took and bite.

"Mmmmm."

She chewed and swallowed.

"Michael! This is delicious!"

"I'm glad you like it."