Late Night Swim Pt. 2

But, that's something that you would take care of later, for you were his topmost priority.

~

As you slowly came back to reality, you felt your face against Michael's warm chest covered in tiny water droplets. His chest was rising rather quickly, and you knew exactly why. You looked up at his face. He hovered over you as you analyzed his masculine jaw and chin. Your hand traveled up and you could help but to trace over his features. It mesmerized you how they were all so dominant at the same time. He felt your touch and gazed down at you. The look in his eyes made you just as heated all over again. He bit his lip as you guys just stared into each other. You saw his Adam's Apple slightly bob as he swallowed a lump in his throat. He squeezed your waist and the last strings that kept you sane, snapped. Feeling bold, you ran your hand down to his hip and gave him a firm squeeze that made his breath hitch.

"I wouldn't...I wouldn't do that if I were you-"

"Why not?" You continued to grope at him as his pauses in between his speech gave you satisfaction.

"Cause I'll fuck you till you can't move. Right here. Right now. In this damn pool."

"Oh, really? Then do."

He mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't hear and before you could give a witty response he grasped your lower jaw tightly making you gasp. Your face trapped in his solid hold you were forced to look straight into his face.

"Don't be playing you silly little games with me... Do you realize how fucking sexy you are when you do? It- It fucking drives me insane!"

He took your bottom lip between his teeth and let it bounce back into place. The oh, so little gesture had you succumbing to his dominance.

You only barely whimpered as a response, your jaw bone began to ache, but you never wanted it to stop. Though he soon let go and instead held the back of your head with care and kissed you hungrily.

You pulled away as you had to catch your breath, leaving him longing for more.

"Fuck, baby-"

He pulled you flush to himself and undid your bikini top.

The water felt a little cold on the newly exposed flesh and your nipples became erect almost instantly.

"God- I want you so bad..."

"Then have me..."

He fervently kissed between your breasts and reached down beneath the water.

"Touch me, baby. You make me feel so damn-"

"So damn what? " You spoke in a sultry voice, noticing how it was slowly dissolving his sanity.

He grasped your hand and wrapped it around his length.

Guiding you at first with his own hand, you shook his hand away and watched his intoxicated expression as you fondled him with expertise.

His lips were somewhat parted and his eyes hardly open. You ran your thumb over his tip, spreading his product of tantalization, and felt him twitch in your hold.

Building a steady rhythm, you snuck your head in the crook of his neck.

"Do you realize how many times you've said that you were gonna have me at this very moment?

"Grab m-my shoulders."

You did as he said and you instantly felt him invade your passion.

You heard him curse sharply, his hips winding rather quickly. There was no doubt that you two wouldn't last much longer.

His fingers that dug into your thighs were sure to leave a light bruising that would remind you two of this night for the next week or so.

You heard him groan hoarsely, and jerk stiffly against your body, but before you could process anything more, you were thrust into your second bliss of the night, the water splashing into your face.

Not that you were complaining though ;)

How'd I do? Let me know so that I can improve my writing!

Love you all! <3

~ JacksonFanatics