1

"Park Jimin you will be fine, I promise."

It was a bright spring morning. The air smelled fresh. The ground still soggy from raining the night before. Jimin had woken up early to move into his college dorm. He drank 3 cups of coffee, and on the way he was sipping on some soda.

"What if my roommate doesn't like me Ma?" Jimin asked as he looked at his mother with puppy dog eyes.

"Yah, Jimin. What did I tell you? You'll be fine. Once we get there and I help carry the boxes, you'll be situated. And don't worry about your roommate. I'm sure they'll love you. Your a very charming boy." His mother sighed as she looked at the window.

"Maybe your right. Maybe I'm overthinking because this is my first time living alone." He said, taking the last swig of his soda.
after about 15 minutes, they arrived at the dorms. they were huge. Jimin couldn't believe it. This is where he would be staying for now on?

"Luxury." Mijeong whispered as she looked at her son. Jimin bit his lip and opened the car door, excited but a little nervous to start this journey.
as they were both picking up boxes out of the trunk. they noticed a boy with pink hair walk towards them. He was tall, lanky, skinny, and he was good looking.

"Hi! My name is Yeonjun! would you like help with your boxes and bags?" He smiled. Wow, he was a cute kid. But, a little young for Jimins liking.
"I- Of course.." Jimin stuttered. the bright haired boy smiled and picked up two large boxes and started heading towards Jimins destination.

"Hey, how do you know where to go?" Jimin asked.

"Oh! see, me and my other friends started helping new kids move in recently. you don't have to pay me or anything it just out of kindness!" Yeonjun replied as they climbed the stairs to Jimins new abode.

Mijeong waited for Jimin to come back to say her goodbyes. eventually, the two strong boys brought all the boxes and bags up to Jimin's room.
"Hey, and by the way, me and my friends are having a party Saturday you should totally come! don't worry, this isn't a dangerous party so we won't have anything you know... illegal." He joked as he hit Jimins arms. Jimin nodded in response, "Uh yeah.. I'll try. let me get settled in first." He replied. Yeonjun nodded and headed for his dorm. Jimin peeped and saw his room was right next to Yeonjuns.

Jimin sighed and walk down the stairs. looking at his mother below them.

"Well mom.. this is it I guess." He said with sorrow.

"No, don't you dare cry Park Jimin! I raised you to be a man! do not cry! .. your emotions will bleed onto me." She laughed and hugged her son for the last time. Jimin smiled and took every second of it in. Jimin was a mamas boy, always attached to the hip. he even cried in his first day in kindergarten because he didn't want to leave her side.

"Jimin, know that I'm always 4 hours away.. I know that may seem like a long time, but I'm always here for you if you ever need to talk. So is Taehyung." She said as she sniffled into his coat.
"I know mom." I love you.

"I love you two." Mijeong replied, crying softly and walking to her car. Jimin waved her goodbye as he drove away.

"Ok Jimin, time to be a big boy." He whispered to himself.

Hi!!! so I'm remaking this story because I was really really in love with the concept. but if you know, Wattpad deleted my original. I couldn't get it back and I was so heartbroken so I decided to remake it!!