5

Jimin woke up early the next morning, making breakfast for himself and the tall blonde man. Their were only 2 eggs left, so Jimin decided to mix them together and make 2 omelettes to split.

"Mm.. fuck, what's the smell?" Joon said as he walked out of his room. Jimin smiled as he heard the man walk him, climbing into the fridge grabbing some coffee.
"Hey pretty boy, remember. 8:00." Namjoon said, Jimin turned around as the man winked at him. He was holding a book in his hand. Namjoon smirked as he opened the sliding door to step outside.

Jimin waited for the door to close.

"fuck, he reads books? that makes him 10× more attractive." He murmured as he look over to the tablet placed on top of the microwave facing him.

"You've got a keeper." The man said as he yawned loudly, Jimin looked at him in disgust.

"You know Yoongi, you could have some manners. I can smell your horrid breath from here." Jimin giggled, Yoongi scoffed.

Min Yoongi, was Park Jimins ex boyfriend. However, before they even started seeing each other they were good friends. So, in the end no hard feelings. Yoongi was a huge introvert, so he didn't have many friends. But the ones he had, you really couldn't believe the type of people this guy hangs out with.

"YAH, YOONGI HYUNG. TAEHYUNG STOLE MY REMOTE AGAIN." A framilar voice rang throughout the house.

"Ugh, Jungkook this is the 3rd time today. Just tell him to give it back, or you'll punish him."

"He's a top?"

"Definitely not." Yoongi reassured Jimin.

Jimin held his stomach as he laughed in pain. "Hyung, I'm not sure how you put up with them. Even having Taehyung around bothers me sometimes." He admitted.

Yoongi grinned as he turned the camera, Next to him was a tall, blue haired boy.

"Hi bitch." Jimin responded

"Fuck you Park." The boy laughed.
"Taehyung, I can't believe you left without telling me. why?"

Taehyung face palmed and looked up at Yoongi. "I felt that the universe told me to go home. the angels." Yoongi started laughing, but looked away so the blueberry wouldn't slap him.
"Your full of shit Kim" He laughed, Taehyung hitting him and running away shortly after.

He spent a good 15 minutes talking to them and eventually hung up. Jimin looked down at the plates and smiled.
I did good. he thought.
"Now, to find the tall Man." he exclaimed, shuffling out the door.

he searched high and low with the plates in his hands. but, as he looked over towards the pool in the backyard, he saw Namjoon sitting under a big tall tree, sipping his coffee and reading a book.

"Joonie~ I made us breakfast-"

Namjoon was sobbing under the tree.

Jimin gasped and dropped one of the plates, running to him.

"What's wrong baby? are you hurt? did something happen? talk to me!" The small boy exclaimed. The sadness is Namjoons eyes was painful to look at. His eyes were swollen and red, tears flowing like a river.

"Y-yeah I'm ok.. just, family stuff." He replied, voice shaking and cracking . Jimin set the last plate down and hugged Namjoon. His book fell due to the sudden action. They both sat their, under the peaceful tree, sobbing. The warmth of Namjoons big body being the only thing that was keeping Jimin warm.

"Look if you need to talk, You will. You'll talk when your ready." Jimin exhale, getting up but suddenly Namjoon grabbed his wrist.
"Jimin. Thank you." his voice cracked every time he spoke.

"I'm sorry I'm this way before a big date tonight. I'll promise, I will be a man and I'll shape up." Namjoon smiled, looking over at the plate Jimin had spilled.
"Damn, I was looking forward to eating. it smelled really good." He complimented.
"there's another plate-" Jimin stopped and looked down, Namjoon winked. Jimin blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, it was 7:00. So Jimin decided to get ready early. He stared into his closet, scanning over all the elegant clothing he owned, and the not so fancy ones taehyung had bought him, but wears them in appreciation.

Jimin picked out a nice, black suit with a white tie. It was a perfect fit. Jungkook had bought it for him when the boys went too Taehyungs mother's funeral. So, Jimin dusted it off and decided to wear it.
Stepping out of the bathroom, Jimin walked to his full length mirror in awe.
"Damn... my ass, looks nice.. Taehyungs right, I do have "cake". He giggled, throwing on some high-healed black boots.

Now for the hardest part,

his hair.