13

Jimin and Namjoon quickly untangled and looked over to the door.

There, stood a handsome, tall, black haired man. With piercings everywhere, including his eyebrow. The man wore an outfit entirely covered with the color black, even his shoes were black. tall, platform combat boots.

"Jungkook.." Jimin huffed.

"Jimin, I met this guy downstairs and he had multicolored hair! have you met him? he's super cute." Jungkook exclaimed, putting his stuff down and plopping onto the couch.

"Yeah, cute and UNDERAGE." Jimin yelled, hitting the younger boy in the head. Jungkook scoffed as he tugged off his black Harley-Davidson bomber jacket. Jimin eyed his arm.

covered in tattoos.

"Woah." Namjoon said as he took a seat next to the youngest boy. He traced his hand up and down Jungkook's soft skin. carefully picking his arm up sometimes to see the ones that go all the way around.
Jimins face turned red, and he immediately pushed Joons arm off Jungkook's.

"Ok, you've literally just been here for like 3 seconds and you're already touching him? don't you remember? you have two other men at home. Poly ass." Jimin scoffed as he walked into the kitchen. Jungkook shot Namjoon a little smirk as he hopped off the couch and followed Jimin.

"So, how has everything been?" Jungkook asked, taking an apple from Jimins decorative basket and quickly chomping into it.
"Just great, thanks." Jimin replied.  Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed Jimins arm, pulling him close to his chest, looking down at him.

"I love that sweater your wearing.. wow, and your scent. Interesting, you only wear Chanel perfume when a man is around." Jungkook whispered in his ear. Jimin shivering at his words.

The thing is, Jungkook has ALWAYS had a thing for Jimin. Ever since they met in highschool, Jungkook had a crush on him. It was the way he dressed himself, his perfectly clean nails, his hair slicked back with gel. It was Jimins feminism that was attractive. So every chance he got, even though he was with Taehyung and Yoongi, he would shoot his shot.

"Jungkook it's not what it looks like-"

"Mmm? it's ok Minnie, I know you want too smell good for me. Look, you even slicked back your hair for me didn't you? so so cute." Jungkook murmured into his ear. Namjoon stood in the living room, watching them flirt so easily. His anger got to him, and he suddenly snapped the remote in half.
"Sorry Chim, I'll replace it ok?" Namjoon sighed, walking a couple of steps and opening his door. He hesitated, and heard Namjoon lock it.

"Get off me Jungkook." Jimin said, pushing Jungkook into the counter, Jungkook replying with a "damn."
"You don't let just anyone call you Chim Hyung.. what's going on?" Jungkook asked.
"What's going on? Your flirting with me Jungkook. It feels wrong. Your dating my two best friends in the entire world.. and I swear too god if you pull anything, that makes them want to tear our relationship apart.. GOD DAMN I will rip you in half." Jimin yelled, slamming a tomato down onto the counter.

Jungkook took a step back, raising his hands in the air. He quietly walked back to the couch and sat down carefully. pulling the remote out from under him and turning on the tv.
  Namjoon came out of his room with a new remote and batteries.

"Is he always that sensitive?" Jungkook asked.

"Meh, not really. I just kind of learned what his pressure points are." Namjoon responded, plopping down next to the boy.
Jungkook smirked, checking out the man next too him

His arms were so toned. He had the most beautiful dragon eyes you could ever see. And damn, he had some nice muscular thighs. He was well, a attractive man.

"So, what do you like too do Namjoon?" Jungkook asked, he slipped his hand over Namjoons by the tv remote. Joon froze in his place.
"Uh.. I like to adventure? out in nature.. like I love plants, and trees.. OH! frogs too." He added.

"That's so cute. I love nature too Joonie." Jungkook said, moving his leg onto Namjoons thigh. The temperature was raising in the room. Namjoon began too feel a thick-like-mucus in the back of his throat.
"I also like you Namjoon.." Jungkook said.

"Alright, get the fuck off me." Namjoon growled, pushing Jungkook off of him.

"I'll have you know, I'm in a commited relationship with someone I really really care for and love. And I am NOT gonna let a little twerp like you ruin it for me ok? now if you excuse me, I have to get going." Joon said, picking up his green  messenger bag and opening the door.

"JOONIE WAIT!" Jimin screamed, following him. He wore a green bomber jacket, with a white t-shirt with an inspirational quote written upon it. And some tight blue jeans with rips.

"I wanna come with.." Jimin pouted, looking up at the taller man.

"Sure, yeah.. but only if you can handle it ok?" Namjoon said. Jimin shook his head up and down. They both smiled at Jungkook as they walked out.

"What the hell? I drove 2 hours here, just too be left here?" He whispered ad the two boys closed the door.
"Well, I guess I can go snoop around."