8💦

"Excuse me Sir? your food is here."

Namjoon coughed and looked at Yugyeom, as he took the food and set it upon the white table. The smell of the food was nice, freshly cooked waygu, with the lobster bisque on the side. 

Yugyeom bowed and headed his way back downstairs, leaving Namjoon and Jimin alone. Jimin on the other hand, was still trying to process what he had said earlier.
"Oh by the way Jimin, you can have the lobster bisque. I don't eat seafood I just wanted to order it for you." Joon said, and he placed the bowl in front of the smaller boy. Jimin stared at him with a puzzling look.

"See, there's a story you can tell me. why don't you eat seafood?" He asked, carefully taking his soup spoon, and picking some of it up placing the spoon to his pink puffy lips, Namjoon staring at them. Thinking about what he would do to him later that evening.

"Well you see Jimin, when I was a little boy my parents took me to the beach for the first time. I loved it, the sand in between my toes, the water, and the seagulls everywhere. But, one thing I loved in particularly were the crabs there. I remember picking one up and bringing it to my mom and she immediately told me to put it down." He laughed as he took a bite of the meat, "ever since then I've had an emotional connection to Sea creatures. whether it be fish, lobster, or especially crabs. they're my little friends." He said with the most genuine looking his eyes.

Jimin laughed as he chugged his wine, pouring more in his glass. "That's how I am with dogs! except.. we don't eat dogs.." Joon choked on his food and laughed at him.

"Your most certainly right." Joon replied, wiping his mouth with the towelet provided.
Both of them sat their for awhile sharing stories from their childhood. exchanging laughs and looks, which would trigger Jimin too look away sometimes because of his blush habit. Eventually, they both finished their dinner. Namjoon hopped up from his seat, and went behind Jimin, pulling out his chair.

"What a gentleman." Jimin chuckled, Namjoon took his hand and led him downstairs. Jimin thought they were immediately going back to the car, but he was wrong. In front of them was a beautiful white ballroom floor. With music playing so loudly you could hear it from their apartment. People were swaying and dancing to the music. Namjoon pulled Jimin close to his chest, causing a little whimper to escape Jimins mouth.
"Mr. Park.. may I have this dance?" He asked with a slight seductive tone.

"It would be my pleasure, kim." Jimin replied. Joon took him by his waist and pulled him to his chest, holding his hands out and swaying them both to the music. It was so romantic. Jimin had always wanted one of these intimate moments with someone. They both swayed for a few minutes, then Jimin finally piped in.
"Joonie, I didn't know you could dance?" The smaller one said.

"You would be surprised. Mother made me take dance lessons at a young age." Jimin looked up at him with the biggest puppy eyes,
"You've done everything haven't you?" he scoffed.

"Well.. not everything.. I haven't done you yet." He replied proudly.

Jimin stopped in his tracks. His throat felt like it was closing shut, and his tongue felt all dry. "W-what?"

"Come on Chim, let's go home yeah?"  He smirked. Jimin nodded quickly as they both power walked to the car.
Jimin's heart was pounding out of his chest, it's been awhile since he was physically intimate with someone, but my god he was so relieved it was happening with Namjoon.

Namjoon kicked on the radio, but played some sensual music. Almost like he had planned for it to happen. He reached his hand over to Jimins thigh, causing Jimin to quiver under his touch.
"Look baby, I need permission to touch you before I do anything to you ok?" Namjoon asked, his eyes glued to the streets.

"Y-yes.. Joon I give your permission.. please.. just take care of me." He whimpered. Namjoon smirked and quickly drove home. He was already hard from dancing with Jimin, feeling his body against his was a huge turn on for him.

As they arrived home, Joon quickly parked the car and ran into the house with Jimin. Both of their hearts racing as fast as they could.
Locking the door, Namjoon turned around and immediately locked lips with Jimin, pickup him up by his plush ass and taking him to his room. Jimins lips were soft, and they tasted like the lipstick he had put on before they left. Namjoon loved it, the taste, and the way his lips felt against his.
Namjoon turned on the LED lights he had on in his room to a nice dark blue color, making the room light enough to see, but darker in some aspects. He set Jimin on the bed and stared at him.

"I'm gonna take such good care of you baby, don't worry."

Hey bubs!!! sorry this chapter is so short I just didn't want to turn the whole thing into an NSFW chapter without warning~ here a lil hint!

nsfw chapters will have this next to it!

💦!!! :)