6

Jimin was always very picky about how his hair was styled. Sometimes for certain events, Yoongi would help style it. And if it wasn't how Jimin liked it, he would re-do it himself.

He sat on the top of his counter in the bathroom and stared at himself.
His eyebags we're getting worse.
Jimin huffed and patted them. Jimin knew he wasn't getting enough sleep, due to his anxiety and ptsd allowing him not to sleep during the heavy days.
He grabbed the hairbrush from the drawer, and some help along with it.

The boy ruffled through his fiery red hair before violently brushing it, causing his head to jerk to the side.
"OW ,FUCK!" Jimin screamed, he pouted as he rubbed the raw spot.

After a few minutes, Jimins hair was slicked back and perfect. Just the way he wanted it to be. He hopped off the counter, and pulled out his cellphone. Held it up, and look a mirror selfie of himself.
Jimin leaned on the counter and giggled.

"Pretty boy." he mumbled, sending the picture to the group chat with all of his friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi⇀‸↼ : Damn Park, going out like that?

Bestie^°^ : Fuck I'm hard.

Lil brat=_= : Taehyung I'm literally sitting right next to you on the couch.

Bestie^°^ : Jimin, where are you going?

Chim<3 : I'm going on a lil date:)

Lil brat=_= : with Kim?

Yoongi⇀‸↼: I know he's packin' I feel bad for your lil pink asshole chim:(

Bestie^°^ : Quit bullying his lil hole, it's cute (ᗒᗩᗕ)

Chim<3 : gross, is like you all wanna fuck me.

Bestie^°^ : I do.

Yoongi⇀‸↼: I have.

Chim<3: jesus christ. to answer your questions you pervs, yes:) I am going on a lil date:3

Bestie^°^ : im jealous.

Lil brat=_= : your such a brat jimin, showing us a picture of you in your suit and then going on a date with a manಥ_ಥ

Bestie^°^ : koo shut up, if you were to see this man you would immediately be on your hands and knees.

Yoongi⇀‸↼ : he is really attractive.

Chim<3 : can you all quit thirsting over him? >~<

Bestie^°^ : don't worry, koo will be punished for this.

Yoongi⇀‸↼: and you act like your free too taehyung.

         Bestie^°^ is offline-

          Lil brat=_= is offline-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin giggled and set his phone down on the counter. Now, it was about 7:40. So, Namjoon should hopefully be getting ready by now. Jimin HATES to be late, even though this is a Namjoon planned thing.
Jimin shuffled out of the bathroom, and into his bedroom, sitting on his office chair. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and yawned. Then, a lightbulb went off inside his head.

makeup.

Jimin opened one of the drawers on his table, and turned on his mirror. He dug out some eyeliner, and some dark eyeshadow.
Jimin applied it carefully, and perfectly.

After his face was all done, Jimin blinked and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Pretty minnie." He murmured, setting down the brushes carefully back into the drawer.

Jimin yawned and sat on his bed, suddenly he heard a door slam.

Namjoon.

Jimin jumped up and dusted himself off proudly. Namjoon was shuffling around the kitchen, grabbing his keys.
Suddenly, their was a knock at the door.
"Minnie! time to go! are you ready?" he asked, in a much softer toned voice than before, jimin was glad Namjoon was healing ok throughout the day.

"Uhm..yes! I'll be their in a minute!" Jimin responded, grabbing his phone and some sticky lip gloss, strawberry scented.  just in case...
Jimin fixed his suit in the mirror and nodded, opening his door and walking out of the door. He turned around and his eyes almost pooped out of the socket.

Namjoon stood proudly, almost drooling at the sight of Jimin. He wore a tight black suit, and a red tie to go with it. His boots were shiny, looking almost knew. He looked classy, and he knew he looked good.
"Wow.. uhm.. Jimin, you look.. wow." He gasped.

"Thanks Oppa, now are we ready to go?" he asked, smirking up at the boy.
Namjoon paused and blushed at the comment. Oppa? that's new.
Joon nodded, and opened the door for Jimin. Jimin bowed in response as he walked gracefully out the door.

As the both of them walked down the stairs and into Namjoons car, Jimin was thinking about one thing, and one thing only.

fucking Namjoon.

It may seem bad, but Jimin had a pretty noticable size kink. He loves to be manhandled by bigger men. something about men with bigger muscles than him, or being taller than him was very attractive. Jimin thought about what it would be like to have sex with Namjoon. he knew he was a dom, most definitely. And Jimin was very much a sub, but most definitely a bratty one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While in the car, the boys both talked about interesting things that have happened in their life. the car was filled with laughs and giggles, which was a great way to start off the night.

"No way, so did he ever get hurt?" Jimin questioned.

"Eventually. I mean, Hobi is a very adventurous guy. he's a rule breaker, very brave. so when he jumped off the cliff into the lake we all knew he was going to get hurt." Namjoon giggled, Jimin slapping his arm and sinking down into his seat.

"You know, one of these days I would like to meet Hoseok and the rest of your friends Joonie. They sound nice." Jimin said, and he held the man's arm looking at him with puppy eyes.
"Same goes to you. I would love to meet the rest of yours as well, I mean.. I've already met Taehyung.. he's interesting." He murmured as the car turned.

"Be nice Joonie, he's just very fem. and very dramatic. That's why were soulmates you know." Minnie smiled, looking out the window. "We have been friends for years. He's never left my side." He continued.
Namjoon smiled and his eyes lit up.

"You know, I'd like to agree and say that I have one of those friends. but I don't. I'm not a social as I used to be. you know, the truth is I used to be an alcoholic Jimin.. but thank god hoseok let me off of that path and into a brighter future. I mean, I haven't talked to him in a while and I do feel kind of bad. we've drifted apart." Jimin was nodding his head, and biting his lip.
"joonie.. I'm sorry." Jimin suddenly felt a whole wave of guilt through his body. he rubbed Namjoons arm as they pulled into the fancy restaurant.

"You know what Jimin, but you stop talking about this and have a good night okay? I promised you a good night I'm not going to talk about anything bad. we can do that later on." The taller man said as he hopped out of the car, walking over to Jimins side and opening the door for him.

Jimin giggled. "Thanks Joonie." He said, reaching out for his hand and kissing it softly. Namjoon shivered and looked at him. Jimin sent him a wink, and then they were off.

the two boys approached the front of the building where there was a small man who was dressed fancy like them. there was loud classical music playing inside that jimin could hear. he loved it. the whole aesthetic of the restaurant was beautiful. and he's only on the outside.

"How may I help you Sir?" The small man questioned.

"Ah yes, table for 2. Reservations for Kim." He stated, with a colder and darker tone. Jimin loved it when he spoke with dialect. It was hot.

"Yes yes, right this way sir." He said, gesturing to the open door. Namjoon looked and Jimin and nodded, following each other.