Why you little turd!?

Lillies pov.

___________________________________________

I had fallen asleep....

Crash!?

What was that? I tried to open my eyes huh. They won't open I tried again and again it won't work.

After all the bickering and nonsense in the background who I presume to be the three monsters and a robber I tried to move but couldnt. Did they drug me.

Then I heard Xavier talk.
I think she is in a shock state where she won't wake up. You guys go sleep I will take care of her.

Why that little turd. What is he trying to do. Omg is he the one that drugged me I am going to beat the #@$! Out off him when j wake up.

I know your awake in your mind and can here me no I did not drug you and please don't hit me.

What the actual #$!@ did he just read my mind I would like to keep my thoughts to my self...

Yes I can read minds fine but wake up tommorow...

Ok ok goodnight Xavier. He gets up to leave but I grab onto him with my eyes still closed I ask him to stay.

Yes I will stay with you. He said.

Am I already falling for him I hope to God I don't I can't let one guy break down my tough exterior now my mom can she is my only weakness and I will go through every extent to find her I will kill someone of I have to that is how much I love her.

Hey guys teenage_sweets and yeah I know it us a short chapter but hey at least I did update but I will have a long chapter next time that is a promise ily bye till next time...