Chapter 1 Going Home

Today is the day I am moving back to my old hometown and I am really excited. I mean I haven't Been there since my mother's death. Yep you heard me right my mom is dead but it's alright I don't like people feeling sympathy for me. I am a very strong independent girl and around this area is the place I'm leaving. I am known as The Shadow of night people call me because I don't like it when the sun shines all day because it gives me headaches. It has done that ever since I was little. Well I start to finish up packing...

"Lily the moving truck is here!" My dad yells from downstairs. I grab the rest of the boxes heading down the stairs. Well When I got down the stairs dad grabs the boxes and puts them in the moving truck.

Ok sweetie get in the car we are going back to our old house.he smiled weakly.

I got in the car and we drove for about 12 hours and let me tell you we did not stop once so I got to pee and my but and legs are numb although I slept halfway through the trip. We pulled up in the drive way this place does not look any different since I was little. I grinned like the cat off of Alice in the wonderland.

Where here yay!!!! I screamed as loud as I could and dad was covering his ears glaring at me.

Sorry dad but I got to pee bad so bye!!! I said and ran in the house up to the bathroom that I had once used a long time ago. I washed my hands and I went to get the boxes. Dad helped me put all my stuff in the big bedroom. I started to make my bed. I had finished unpacking though it took an hour longer than what I expected although I'm glad I'm done.

It was then I felt someone or something watching me...and no I do not believe in demons and spirit that is plain out....

Lily dinner is ready!!!Dad yelled from downstairs cutting off my thoughts.

I went down the stairs and with every step towards the kitchen I could smell some of my dad's cooking....let me tell you I love food more than anything in the world

FOOD!!! I screamed as loud as I could no one was here because out house is in the out skirt of town near a forest.

I set down and ate quick and quietly.
Honey you will be living here alone for a while and you know I got buisness trips are you sure you didn't want to stay with your grandmothers.he asked.

No dad that old women is just plain out annoying and second I love this house you try to send me away and for sure I will suffocate you while your sleeping.

I said as an answer to his so called question.Well I got up and stuck my plate in the dishwasher and went upstairs. I set down on my bed. Oh countdown to my birthday 2 more months I will turn 21.

Yep 21 I still live with dad isn't it pathetic I don't care cause i love my dad unconditionally. He is the last thing I have other than that Harry beast of a grandmother.

Hey it's her fault she doesn't shave or wax I mean she looks like a gorilla.

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of me actually thinking it then suddenly I saw three shadows across the room. I set up and stared at the corner of the room for about 2 minutes hey don't judge I'm always precautioned.

Ok if your a cerial killer than go kill cerial instead of me because you know what I've got a baseball bat and a michedie.....mwahahaha ok enough of the dark side but seriously serious...

It was silence for about 5 minutes till I heard something shuffle under my bed then I heard....

Ow!!!!you IDIOT!!!I heard someone say.

What the !#$@ i said.

I leaned over my bed and saw......

Authors note: mwahahaha cliff hangers gotta love them....anyways if your reading this comment ,vote ,like ...