chapter 4 A little insane nah...it's normal

I came out of the flash back and I looked at the three monsters.....
Have you recognized us yet. The one with blonde hair says...
Yeah your the monsters under my bed when I was little you gave me gummy bears and you read me a story I remember that.....*sigh*

Exactly how did you remember the one with black hair said.

I don't know but anyway what are your names like your real one's....

The blondes hair is Damien. The one with Brown hair reading is Blake and my name is Xaiver...

Well I'm tired *yawn*can we talk tomorrow night Xavier Blake and Damien????

Well of course we have matters to discuss and it is important for you to get some sleep goodnight

Goodnight......and with that I fell asleep...the next morning I walked to the bathroom and got ready I was wearing black skinny jeans with holes in the knee cap area and a red crop shirt including my converses....

I went down stairs.. I wonder where dad is maybe in the living room I went out in the living room with a pop tart in my hands eating it he was not in there hmmm... There is a note...

Lily.....I will be gone for a month I have got an important call about some work opportunity I will call you later tonight.
Love your dad......
P.s. No party's...

Jeez dad you expect me to party your retarded I don't have any actual friend your also a nim rod.

I spoke to myself.....

I'm so bored let's go see if he ever fixed the pool..I walked out and saw the pool it is really clean and it is awesome I went inside and put on my black bikini and went swimming....

About 5 minutes in to swimming I get out and I put my Sun glasses on a and laid down on the lawn chair....

Hey....

Holy @!$? I took off my sunglasses and saw those three guys dear baby Lord I though that was a dream deep breaths this is messed up....

That word is not nice...

Your not my mom so to me It is nice...

Can we swim with you?

Sure you don't have to ask...

They walked over and jumped in about 5 to 10 minutes later

I was reading and then o felt someone pick me up
What the f-

Spalsh!!!

They threw me in the pool I swam to the top of the pool and saw all three in the pool laughing

I told you it would be funny....hahaha Damien said.

Ha....ha so funny...I rolled my eyes and swam over to the ledge and pulled my self up and set down on the ledge with my legs in the pool...

I started to have a flashback???ok not a flash back but a vision of the future...

(Flash back) 
We have to talk they said. this is when I was in my room getting ready for bed.
About what?

Well you have to choose one of us to marry....

Oka-wait WHAT!!!????

You have a lot of special power you see Damien here is a werewolf and Blake is a vampire and I am a fallen angel...

Okay....ummm.....I have no clue how to respond.....

Lily! Lily!LILY!!!  PAT PAT PAT

Huh oh what

Are you ok

Yeah I think

What do you mean think

What do we got to talk about

Huh what do you mean

The marriage thingy and about you guys I mean Damien is a were wolf and blame a vampire and you a fallen Angel......

How did you know that Damien asks.

Ummmmm.....I donk really know

Tell us right now Blake said a little harshly...

Hmmmm......I had a vision maybe a daydream I don't know....

Ok have you noticed any thing strange about you since you turned 18

Other than super strength fast running levitating oh flying reading people's minds controlling weather and elements other than teleporting to that's all I know .....but this ain't a dream is it

Ok.....no not a dream your dad left cause he thought you would get mad but he knows....about this...

Then everything went black...

Dun dun dunnnn hey guys sorry for the long wait it gas been hectic for the last few days....bye
Vote comment follow!!!