Chapter 15

I suppose Edward had figured out that that Carlisle had lied and had left the room. This time when he opened the door, he seemed much calmer. I was scared to wonder why he had calmed down so much in such little amount of time. 

"I'm sorry" he said calmly.

"Sorry for what? theres nothing to be sorry about" I broke my cover of it being fine when my voice cracking in the middle of saying that. No, I wasn't going to cry, but I make no promises about yelling.

"y/n... You aren't a very good liar"

"Well thats too bad" I said as I hopped down from the table I had been sitting on while Carlisle fixed my leg.

"Y/n you just need to-"

"No Edward. you just need to get out of my way" I cut him off

I brushed him off of me and walked out the door. I felt like such a bad bitch, but at the same time I was just so mad. Not only at him. Not only at Bella. I was mad at myself for getting attached. He wasn't even mine to get attached to in the first place.

When I made it out the door, I could feel the nice wind in my face, I so needed the fresh air. I was so overwhelmed by the invigorating air that it took me a moment to realize I had no way of getting home. Alice had taken me here and then just disappeared. There was no way I could just turn and go back into that house. I had already faced Edward once, and that was more than enough. 

Suddenly a small little elegant miracle popped out of the woods. Alice.

"Hi, y/n" she said brightly 

"Hi alice" I said slightly confused with a hint of disappointment sounding. She knew me well enough to immediately understand and was at my side in an instant. 

"You can come back inside, you don't have to leave" She said as she placed her cold hand on my arm.

"No its okay I just need to go home" I said after I gently brushed her hand off me.

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that" She said, placing her hand back on my arm.

"I will figure it out" I brushed her hand back off my arm. We both were starting to sound very passive aggressive. She took a deep breath before stepping towards the home,

"Y/n, I said you can come inside. We don't need to be around Edward, you can stay in my room. I will leave a voicemail for Charlie"

"Fine, but promise me I won't have to be near him. At all" I had stuck my hand up while saying fine, kind of indicating she can back off, but not in a rude way.

"Deal" she slapped my hand as if I had held it up hoping for a high five. I chuckled and we walked inside.

AN: sorry this took me so long, I went camping for a few days, Enjoy!