Chapter 18

Right as a stumbled into Rosalie's room she turned to face me, "So, what size are you"

"oh...probably not the same size as you.."

"Y/n. I have been collecting clothes for over a century, you don't think I have sizes that don't fit me?"

"Oh haha uhm okay a medium....or large because I don't always like clothes that fit me really well or are super tight..."

"why?"

"well as you can see, I am not as skinny as... say Bella or you"

"Y/n. You are stunning, you don't need to be perfectly skinny to be beautiful. Society had always been twisted. You need to ignore it though because between you and me, I think you are a heck of a lot prettier than Bella. Bella is TOO perfect. I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to keep you or Bella around..no offense... but overall I think Edward and Bella are both being assholes. You are so pretty and I know you could do a lot better than my stupid brother. So    do   not    let   your   body   or    some   stupid   boy   or   your   annoying   sister   discourage   you. You are more the worthy of love and happiness. Okay?"

"whatever" I said as I playfully rolled my eyes. I didn't want to show it, but that meant more to me than anyone could ever know.

She walked over to her closet and quickly sorted through some things before pulling out an armful of clothes. "This time and this time only, you can wear the stupid baggy clothes, but when the time comes...maybe prom for say...you are wearing something that shows off your stunning figure" She held out the clothes for me. 

"We will see" I said with a little smirk.

"mhm. I will be back in a few, change quickly" She said as she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

I looked through the clothes she handed me. It was dark blue cargo pants..what? Why does Rosalie own Cargo pants... Tall socks, white, black tank top, cropped flannel and a heavy rain jacket. I set the clothes down and quickly began taking off my own. My shirt, my pants, my socks, my sweater until I was in only my underwear and bralette. I turned a reached down onto the floor where I had set the clothes. In that quick second that I was grabbing them, so much happened. "heyrosaliedoy-" The door opened. Carlisle. He had said that so fast I couldn't do anything before the door was open.

He stood there stiffly, without moving a muscle, staring at me. "Carlisle?!" No response, "Carlisle?!!" I was louder this time. And thats when I realized I had said it too loud. Edward walked up the stairs.

"Carlisle, I heard yelling?" Carlisle didn't respond to him either. "Carlislewhatarey-" he blurred out very quickly before halting as he saw me.

At this point I didn't even given a fuck. They had already seem what they were being to, so I just kept getting dressed. By the time I had my cargo pants and tank top on Rosalie came in. 

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?! Get out right now!" She yelled as she shoved them out and slammed that door. "Men" she scoffs out

"Boys" I corrected her.

After I finished getting dressed she walked up to me, tucking my hair behind my ears and putting on a hat to match the baseball theme and my outfit theme.  "Rosalie, whats taking you so long, c'mon lets go" I said sarcastically dragging her out through the door and into the hallway.