Chapter 2

8:45

I walk slowly into the school hallways, my head hanging low as always. I get teased on what I wear, my black hoodie with my black jeans. I usually wear clothes that cover my skin because my father abuses me leaving scars and bruises all over my body. I try to cover the cuts and bruises that he has caused to my harmless body. I sigh and enter the class.

"Miss lammings, your late once again. Please take a seat" my teacher sighs as she speaks to me. I nod looking down and find my way to the back of the class. I take my seat and took  my hood off my head and look up to the board.

"She looks better with the hood on, so no one can see her disgusting figure" I hear Cameron snicker. Cameron Dallas, my bully. My enemy. My first crush. He sickens me.  I turn and look straight into his eyes.  Tears forming in them. He just smirks and slaps me in the head from behind. I gasp in pain holding the back of my head. Is he fucking serious. My head startd to boil. All my blood is rushing to my face. I slap him across the face before he looks at me with a look I can't describe.

"Oh my, Ana. Go to the office and you may leave early. Cameron you to,  to the principal's office." Mrs Green yells, while seeing what Cameron done. She knows that he bullies me. I nod and get my stuff  and leave the class room.  Cameron following behind. I ignore him and continue to walk holding the back of my head in pain. From the corner of my eye I see Cameron looking at me.

"WHAT IS IT CAMERON" I yell at him. His eyes grow wide. He has a regretful look on his face. "

" I-I'm sorry." He whispers touching the back of my head.  I slap his hand away from me.

" Don't even think about being my friend again Cameron.  You blew that chance. " I whispered before running out of school.  I couldn't go back to my house because my father would be there. I know the perfect place to go.