Something or Someone special

He grabes my hand and slowly guides me to a black tinted car. I think it's a Holden I'm not 100% sure.

He opens the door for me and I get in the passenger seat while he gets around his side of the car and starts the engine.

"I'm sorry Ana" Grey tells me. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Uhm, so why did you pretend you were my uncle?" I ask clueless why I'm even with him. For all i know he could be a killer. And I could be his victim.

"No, and yes" he replies. I look at him with a confused look on my face.

"No im not a killer. But yes your a victim or something special." He says. I look at him wide eyed. So then i realize that I speak out loud a lot and second... who's this important person? I think to myself.

"Oh, wow. Well you see i have to be getting home." I say while scratching the backof my neck.

"How come you don't take the path where you cross the river?" He asks suddenly coming to a stop.

"Uhm. Well you see. I don't feel that s-safe" I say looking down at my hands. "There's nothing to be afraid of." Grey says. I just lookat him confused.

"There's always something good around the corner." He says with a small smile.

"Sometimes it's nice just to let things go..." he continues while sighing.

"Uhm aleight?" I say and relax into the leather seat. Looking outside where there's all bush. Just let everything go...