Chapter 5

todya is Friday, last day of school. Since i'm a senior, I get to leave early. Nash never dared to send me another message. I guess he got the clue that I didn't want to go on about my past. I gently open the school door, and close it quietly so that I don't attract attention. I start to make my way to my locker. When I get to my destination, I see a isolated Cameron on the corner of my locker, Huh? I awkwardly walk to my locker looking down at my books in my hands. Cameron looks up and stares at me. I don't know if I should look back. should I?

"Ana" Cameron says from behind my back. Wait I thought he was right next to me. I instantly tense up and my grip tightens around my books. I can feel his abs on my back. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and leans down and whispers, "Oh, my beautiful Ana, why can't things go back to the way it was?'' He whispers softly in my ear looking at me through the mirrio in my locker. I look up and stare at him through the mirror too. He starts to kss my neck.

I've noticed that everyone already has gone to class. He hits my sweet spot and I instantly moan. He smirks and starts sucking at it. He stops and looks at me through the mirror again. "The way you used to moan when I let you take control, so innocent but sexy in bed." He whispers. His hands touch my waist and he starts to rub them.

"All I need is your permission babe" He says kissing my neck, that now has a hickey. I instantly go back to reality.  I open my eyes and look back at Cameron. he stares at me waiting for an awnser. I shake my head and push him out of my way.

I turn around and start walking fast. "Ana, please you can't keep runni9ng away." He shouts before I turn to the corner walking to class fastly to 1st period.