Chapter 3

I pass the harbour and make it down to the river in the middle of the park. I wonder if that guy is there again. I just can't believe Cameron would want to be my friend again.  Why?

I walk to the left side of the river and sit down on the seats. I look at the seat across from the river to see if he's there and... he isn't there.  I sigh and look down to my phone.  What do you expect Ana, that guy can be a lunatic for all that I know. I unlock my phone and start to play games on it.

(3 hours later)

I realize it's starting to get late. It's 4:30 I look around one last time to see if the guy is there. To my luck he's there but this time he was smirking at me.  I'm not sure if I should smile or not. I blush and look down back to my phone. I can feel him staring at me. Not to lie but he turns me on in some way. I want to talk to him, but I don't know how to. I've never been good with communication skills.

(5 minutos later)

He is still there looking at me. I stare back at him, admiring his body from my point of view. 5:00 Shit, time for me to go before dad gets angry. I leave my phone unlocked and leave it were it says add a new contract. I place my phone on the bench and look at him.  He is staring at my actions. He slowly relaxes into his chair and nods. I then start to make my way down the river and to my house...

I slowly open the door just to find my dad passed out from all his drinking. I quietly make way up to my bedroom and fall asleep. Thinking about that mysterious, gorgeous blue eyed guy.I really wish I knew him.